Dinner Ready

(TiTi Pov)
'I can't believe these girls got me doing this like how they know if this boy going to come up to me.' I think to myself.

Walking over to the food I pick up another plate and start grabbing snacks when I feel a tap on my shoulder making me jump spinning around.

"Woah sorry Mama's didn't mean to scare you." A voice says and sure enough it was the boy from before. (How he looks up top)

"Fuck me asustaste." I say while holding my chest.

"You good, I'm Angel." he asked making me nod.

"Im Tierra, so any reason you almost gave me a damn heart attack." I say grabbing the snacks.

"Yes I was wondering if you were here for the cheer competition." he says making me glance over at him.

"Yup I'm here with the Top Gun Wolves." I say while turning around.

"Oo I heard you guys will be tough competition I'm from the The Elites, you going to the dinner tonight." he says walking next to me as I start heading back to the table.

"Yeah I take I'll see you there." I say making him smile before bending down to my height and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"You bet Mama's." he say before walking back to his table.

Walking over to my table I see the girls looking at me with a smirk.

"Bitch spill." Queen says as I sit down.

"He's here for the competition and we are going to hang out at the dinner they are having tonight." I say taking a bite from my cupcake.

"Ooo so what's his name and what team is he with." Keisha says while putting her dreads in a bun.

"His name's Angel and he's part of The Elites." I answer looking at them.

"Oh you got yourself a cheer boy and competition." Rose says.

"True now let's go back to the rooms because I want to sleep." I say standing up.

The others follow after me and we start making our way out food court.

Heading to the elevator we all wait for it to come done just as Angel and his boys come waiting for the elevator.

From the corner of my eye I see Keisha make eye contact with the others.

"I will swing on all of you and trust me you will be first Redd." I say to her just as the elevator door opens.

"Well damn I didn't even say anything and why you gotta swing on me first." She says as we all step in the elevator.

"Cause I know you and I can see/feel your ass planning something." I say leaning against the wall.

"You are no fun." she says pouting.

"Are you ready for the cheer dinner tonight." Queen says leaning back against the wall.

"Yup can't wait to eat and then dance around but all I wanna see is Robbie and La'Shawn enter this together." Rose says making us nod before the elevator stops at our floor.

Walking out the elevator I start walking forward until I hear.

"ANGEL SHE THINKS YOU CUTE!" I hear Queen and Keisha yell making me freeze.

Feeling my face burn red I slowly turn around to make eye contact with Angel who was smiling at me. I quickly turn my eyes to the two mother fuckers laughing at me that was still on the elevator.

"You two might wanna run." I hear Diamond says pointing towards me.

Just as I break into a sprint they jump behind Angel making me skid to a stop bumping into his chest.