Bonding

(Lashawn POV)
Bang

Bang

Bang

"What the hell it's to early for this" I say sitting up looking at the time.

12:30 am who the fuck is knocking on my door this early in the morning.

Getting out of my bed putting on my slides I crawl over to the hatch on the floor sliding it open.

I look down it's was the person I least expected my surprise it was Zo.

"Lonzo it's 12:30 midnight what can you possibly want at this time at night" I whisper yell rubbing my eyes.

"Sorry but I need to talk to you" he says looking up at me.

"And this cant wait till morning" I say leaning on my arm and he shakes his head.

"Catch me" I say jumping down making Zo quickly catch me bridal style.

He puts me down on the ground walking down the hall making me follow right behind him.

Tossing a hoodie my way I slide on his big baller brand hoodie that reached past my knees. I follow him grabbing my McDonald's outside to the backyard as he grabs a basketball and starts dribbling it.

"Lashawn I'm sorry I know I crossed the line for what I said at school I want to be close like we used to be I miss my little sister" Zo says making a smile come on my face as I stop eating my fries.

Getting up I run to him and he drops the ball opening his arms and I hug his waist.

"Lonzo I missed you" I sob burying my face into chest.

"Me to little sis me to" he whispers in my eye hugging me tightly rubbing his hand through my hair.

After about 5 minutes he puts me down before going back to dribbling the basketball.

"Do you want me to teach you how to ball" he asks passing me the ball I catch it and start to dribble it.

I bounce it between my legs before shooting it at the hoop making it in.

"You can ball BeBe" Zo says shocked while I smile at him before laughing at the face he's making.

"There's a lot of things you guys don't know and a lot of secrets I hide from you" I say sitting down on the ground eating my food.

Zo sits next to me taking a apple pie for himself and I just bite my tongue so I don't say anything and lean my head on his shoulder.

"So BeBe how it been Ms Baller for the last couple of years" he ask outta the blue.

"Crazy but a long time ago I was told I should stop trying to prove myself to your guys and dad so I'm my own person and I shouldn't change my goals for someone else's happiness and not my own" I say finishing my Big Mac.

"Why don't you let dad know you can actually play ball" he ask making me look at him.

"Because it's not something I see myself creating a future for it's not a passion for me Zo unlike you guys you love Basketball is it's just a hobbie I already got something that is my passion" I say looking back up to the sky.

"I get it...you tired" Zo says once I yawn rubbing my eyes.

I nod my head too tired to even talk leaning my head against his shoulder.

"Come on BeBe" he says while slowly picking me up over his shoulder making me lean my head against his back as he walks inside the house and back upstairs.