Reunited

-2-🅦🅔🅔🅚🅢 🅛🅐🅣🅔🅡
(LaShawn Pov)
"Come on LaShawn the vans here" Mom says making me grab my backpack and put my duffel bag over my shoulder. My 2 suitcases were already downstairs.

Putting my chain on I walk down the stairs of my of my room.

Locking the door I quickly push the stairs up and head downstairs.

Once I enter the living room I see Zo, Melo, Gelo, and shockingly my dad.

"I'm going to miss you LaLa" mom says pulling me into a hug giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll miss you too mom" I say pulling from the hug.

Going to my brothers we do our handshake before they pull me into a hug.

Stepping back I look at my dad with no emotion on my face and he stares back at me with blank face.

Walking towards him I wrap my arms around his waist giving him a quickly hug before pulling away.

Grabbing my suitcases I walk outside the house and head to the van. Placing my bags in the trunk I get inside sitting down in between Keisha and TiTi.

"Damn you three are dressed comfy" Queen says making everyone agree.

"Girl we all dressed comfy were gonna be on a plane for 4 damn hours of course we're gonna dress comfy" TiTi says yawning as the van pulls off

"Yeah but our flight doesn't leave till 6:52" Diamond yawns out while putting her hair in a bun.

"True I'm gonna sleep my ass off once we get on that plane" I say pulling my phone out to text Robbie.

My Queen: Hey baby I'm texting you now because Coach is taking our phones for the day since we have a training camp I love you and I will text you once I get my phone back. I just wanted you to let you know so if you called and I don't answer you know why.

Hitting send I put my phone on airplane mode and do not disturb.

"You know your lucky you don't have to stay in a hotel" Rose says making me roll my eyes as everyone agrees.

"Blame the competition for being in Cincinnati but I'm happy and I'm gonna surprise him" I say putting my hair in a messy bun.

"So Robbie's mom knows your coming and she's keeping it a secret" TiTi says making me nod.

"Alright girls were about to be at the airport once Matt(coach fiancé) drops us off we checking in and then we chill for the time being" Coach says and a few minutes later we pull up into the front of the airport.