Sleepover

Keisha Pov
3 hours later...
"Alright girls practice is over" Coach says making us all sit down.

You know sometimes I'm glad she's my sister so I can curse her ass out when she comes over the house of the weekend or over the phone.

"Damn I can't wait to go take a shower I'm all sweaty" TiTi says making me nod my head in agreement.

Standing up we all go to the locker room grabbing our duffel bags before walking back out into the gym.

Lashawn was the first person to kick off her cheer shoes and take her socks off putting on her red puma slides.

I follow in her step taking my shoes off and putting my black NIKE slides on. Picking my shoes up I put them in my bag before turning my attention up to Javi.

"Yo Javi come on so we can go home" I yell making him nod.

Slowly he shifts Isaiah a little before standing up holding Isaiah bridal style and walks down the bleacher. We all awwed at the them.

"Well let's get going" TiTi says while putting her hair in a messy bun.

"Yup I wanna go home and take my ass a nice shower" Lashawn says as we start heading out the gym.

"Yo Keisha" I stop when I hear my name being called.

Turning I see a LaMelo shirtless and all running my way with his bag over his shoulders.

"We'll meet you at the car" TiTi says walking away as LaMelo stops in front of me.

"Yes boi" I say fixing my duffel bag over my shoulder.

"Hey Kei I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies with me on Saturday like on a date " Melo says while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'll get back to you later I'll text you" I say smiling at him going to the side door.

"But you don't have my number" he says making me turn back to him.

"I'm best friends with your sister I'll get your number" I say giving him one last smile before walking out of the room.

Heading outside I walk to the car getting in the passenger seat with probably the biggest smile on my face.

"Spill the tea bitch" a now awoke Isaiah says making me roll my eyes at him.

"He asked me to go to the movies with him Saturday" I say.

"And what you say" Lashawn says as she pulls out the school parking lot.

"I told him that I would text him the answer later on but I had to ask y'all what to do" I say while looking out the window.

"Hoe if you don't tell that nigga yes" Javi and TiTi say making me roll my eyes at them.

"Okay I'll text him when we get home" I say as Lashawn stops at a red light.

"I'm happy you finally not being a little punk ass bitch now finally you getting your man" She says.

"Alright" I say while turning on the radio and NBA Youngboy blast through the car making us all start jamming.

Soon the light turns green and Lashawn drives off until we get home.

"Alright bitches time to activate sleepover mode so Isaiah wake your fatass back up so we can prepare" TiTi says hitting his chest hard to wake him jumping out the car.

"OW YOU BITCH IM GOING TO KILL YOU" He yells shooting up.

Jumping out of Javi's lap he gets out the car chasing TiTi.