Our First Meeting...

The sky had mixed colors of red orange n yellow, I was on my terrace seeing the sun set. I was aimlessly looking at the beauty of nature lost in my past... Its been one month that I confessed my feelings for Arjun to him. I have told him many times that he is in a trap with that Priya but he was stubborn enough to not understand. Suddenly my phone rang showing that my mom is calling me.

"What r u doing? R u ready for tuition?" My mom asked

"Yeah was just listening to music n yeah I will get ready in a minute n go, bye" I said

"Bye bye" with that she hung up.

I sighed n got ready for tuition. I went to the tuition n sat there. I was doing my sums when I heard the most sweet voice in my life. It was a boy. He was talking about his love life with his friend. I didn't let him understand that I was listening to him. I tried my level best not to look at the person but when I heard his laughter I couldn't handle n looked up from my notebook to see the most cute boy. That cute face n those eyes hypnotizing me. Those flush lips...

Omg! Control Navya control!!! U just can't drool over someone like that. My mind told me.

But he is so handsome n I can't take my eyes of him. My heart told me

"Navya!!!" My sir pulled me out of my thoughts by calling me that's when I notice that everyone was looking at me weirdly including him. Then I understood that I was drooling over him for a long time. I could feel my cheeks getting hot as the blush crept on my cheeks n I bet that I was giving competition to the tomato ketchup right now. It was pretty embarrassing. After that I didn't look up n kept doing sums in my notebook as soon as the time was over I ran to my house. I felt if I stand there then he would tell me something.

That night as I closed my eyes my past came back to me again. It been a while that I really cared for him. I slept of crying as usual.

Deep's POV

Today was the third day of my tuition. Its so boring to do maths although I love it sometimes it irritates me. I sat in my tuition talking about my relationship with my friend. I was not in love with my girlfriend but yeah I liked her. I was aloof about the people around me. Suddenly I heard sir calling someone. I looked up to see whom he was calling. That's when I first saw her. I saw the most gorgeous girl. She was looking back at me not knowing that everyone was looking at her. I felt my heart started beating faster as I saw her. She was wearing a dungry. Her eyes were large n had brown eye balls. Then I came down to her lips. Those pink tender lips that anyone would love to kiss it n explore them. Specially, her hairs. They were not so big reached uptil her shoulder looked so gorgeous on her that I thought that I will fall for the charm of her hair right at that moment. Again sir called her when she realized that everyone was looking at her. She turned her head down as she blushed n her face turned into a red color of tomato. I kept looking at her from time to time. Soon she went home. I was about to leave when sir stopped me.

"Listen I can understand that u want to become her friend but she is a mad girl. Don't waste ur life behind her ur ICSE is this year so u better stay away from her." Sir said

I didn't say anything as I had no hope that I will be able to meet her again. I sat in the auto n the auto drove off. After my dinner I went off to sleep as I was very tired. As I closed my eyes I saw that beautiful face n that beautiful smile. She was something n I would love to meet her again. With that thought I slept off.
...............
Here we go how we first met... Will they meet again let's see...