I will not let you go...

Deep's POV

She went offline as the the time got over. I didn't knew that I had been crying. I wiped my tears. I had my dinner n went to do maths. As I was doing the sums, I couldn't get the answers of any sum. I was only thinking about Navya. I don't want to loose her.

I went to my bed n lied down. I closed my eyes n again I saw that very face. But she wasn't smiling anymore. She was crying. I couldn't tolerate it. I started thinking about the triangle that has formed between me, Navya n Sheena. I first thought about Sheena. She is the love of my life. But when I am near her I never feel so excited like the way I feel with Navya. I never think about her in that way. Sheena is like a sister to me but Navya she is my heart n soul. I can't live without her. I will not let her go. With that thought I closed my eyes n thinking about Navya I went to sleep...

Next Morning...

I woke up doing my morning work, I got ready for school. As I was coming out of my house, with shivering hands I called her. The phone was ringing but no one was picking it up. As I thought to cut the call. She answered it. Listening to that weak voice I felt my heart fell in my stomach. She was not so much chubby.

I never put up the issue of last night as I thought she will feel uncomfortable. She knew that she is trapped in my friendship n can't go away from me. She became the old Navya again but I felt there was a change in her.

One day she called me after her school. I picked up the call. I haven't broken up with Sheena as I am not sure about my feelings.

I got excited n I attended the call. Her Didi Kavya was on the other side. She told me that Navya loves me very much but she will never tell me as this will destroy our friendship. I was shocked to hear that. Even before I can recover, I heard Navya's voice. She was talking with a guy. She was unaware of the fact that I know about her feelings. But I always thought that I only like her.

Sir was right she is complicated but her complications are interesting. She gives her best in her friendship. She is a girl with whom people will love to have commitments with not any fling or affair. I was so confused as what I should do. I thought of taking help from my best friend. Navya was my all time best friend ever since I met her.

I called her the next morning n told her that the problem I was facing. I didn't tell her that I knew her feelings. I tried to judge her over this question that "Should I break up with Sheena?"

As usual the way I expected she out did my expectations by supporting her. She didn't conclude anything after listening to me. But in my mind I had concluded that I love her.

I wanted to tell her right at that moment but I was afraid as I didn't have the guarantee that she seriously loved me. Maybe it was a prank on me. I kept on listening to her sweet voice not bothered about the things she was saying as I knew that I was breaking up with Sheena.
______________________
They fell in love.... Yee!!! So will they confess? For that u have to stay tuned...