Are We in A Relationship...

Navya's POV

Deep's exams r going on n so he is not coming. He told me he will come today for tuition. I was confused as why he will come on the date of my tuition as he has his tuition in the same day other time. I asked him but he played around saying that he was coming for me. After tuition as usual we went for panipuri. It started raining suddenly n I took out his umbrella from his bag.

We stood under one umbrella so close. I started feeling conscious. After eating panipuri he dropped me at home. It felt like a dream. It was as if a movie was going on. I could feel the warmth of his body. Butterflies were flying in my stomach. I was happy that my crush cared lot for me. Yeah u people are right I have a big crush on him. I have moved on.

Next week, he called me. I picked up the call.

"Hey!" I said

"Where were u? I got tensed" he asked me. I could sense the tension in his voice

"Are I was in the washroom. Then I was playing with bhai. Sorry" I explained to him

"Ok now come outside I want to tell you something" he said n he was very happy. I felt like I skipped a beat as I felt he was happy.

"Yeah coming" I said n hung up. He was standing outside my house.

"What is it?" I asked him

"U know what today Sheena came n apologized. She said that she loves me. N so I accepted her." He was smiling

"That's nice. I am happy for you" I said but I could feel that I was not able to talk.

"Deep, actually I have some work so we will go for panipuri some other day." I told him trying to stop my tears from rolling down my eyes.

"OK" he said but I could feel the disappoint. But why was he disappointed.

I turned on my heels n walked fast through the roads to my house. I didn't look back as I was afraid he will catch it that I am lying. I went into my house. I excused myself from the people n went into the washroom. I was broken again. I don't know how much I cried but I really cried.

After like centuries I came out with determination that I will push him away.

Deep's POV

I don't know what happened that day. But my heart was skipping beats as I saw my friend standing so close to me. We were both stiff trying to finish off our food really fast. I was very happy that this girl was my friend.

The day went amazing having good time with my friend. Life was never so good. Navya has changed me a lot. I was a arrogant person never cared for others but this innocent girl made me care for her. She made me a good person. One thing that made me happy was the fact that she cared alot about me.

Its been a month that I broke up with Sheena. I was shocked that I never thought about her but I thought about Navya always. From the day I have seen her innocent face I have only thought about her.

One day at School...

I was walking through the corridor in the tiffin break. Sheena came n stood before me. I gave her confused look.

"Deep please give me 5 minutes to explain what really happened" she pleaded.

I nodded in yes. We stood in a corner n she started explaining that her family got to know everything n they have threatened her about that if she doesn't break up with me then they will change her school. I understood the whole thing.

"So now what to do" I asked

"I love u Deep. I want u back" she told me n I accepted her.

Neither was I happy nor sad about the fact that she was back in my life. As the school ended, I was getting nervous. Last day Navya n I talked very less. I called her.

"Hey!" She said picking up the call.

"Where were u? I got tensed" I said as I got tensed

"Are I was in the washroom. Then I was playing with bhai. Sorry" she explained to me

"Ok now come outside I want to tell you something" I said n I was very happy that I will see her after so many days.

"Yeah coming" she said n hung up. I was very nervous but when she came into view all my nerves calmed down.

"What is it?"she asked me

"U know what today Sheena came n apologized. She said that she loves me. N so I accepted her." I was smiling as I saw her beautiful face becoming pale

"That's nice. I am happy for you" she said but I could feel that she was very sad.

"Deep, actually I have some work so we will go for panipuri some other day." She told me n I could understand that she was lying.

"OK" I said but I was disappointed.

She turned on her heels n walked fast through the roads to her house. I had this feeling that she was not happy. I went to my home n I msged her on our msging time. Yes she used be online for only one hour n so we used talk then. I was msging her but there was no reply. I asked her as she was online. She was checking my msges but she wasn't replying. I got tensed. Soon she replied but she was very rude. I felt a pain in my chest as she rudely answered my questions.

At the end of our chatting what she said shocked me. She told me that she will never talk with me again. I was totally shattered. I kept on telling her that she is important for me but she kept on saying that she was not.

___________________

So guys is this the end of their friendship...