One Year Later...Was it a Dream???

Author's POV

Its been a year, today is 25th July,2018...

Navya n Deep are madly in love with each other. Life has given them a hell lot of problems but it didn't separate them from each other. They are like the opposite pole of a magnet always attracts towards each other...

Deep's POV

Life is so unpredictable. We never know who comes in our life. I used to think that love is bullshit. But then Sheena came along. She made me understand that I am in love but not with her. I was in love with Navya. With Navya this one year has been a rollar coaster ride. We had many hurdles which we crossed. Today in our one year anniversary. It's 12am now n sleep is yet out of sight. The excitement of being with her today is so amazing. I opened my gallary in my mobile n looked at the most beautiful woman of my life. She looks cute in every way. When she is faking anger, her nose looks so cute that I feel like pinching it right then.

She has been a huge support in my life. I smiled as I thought of the plan I had for her in morning. She must be sleeping now listening to our call records. It has become her habit ever since she started recording it. Yeah I know she is crazy n even she is making me crazy. I just can't think a day without her. As I kept on talking with her photograph, sleep came n took me to my fairy land.

In the Morning...

I woke up. My parents went to office n I had the full house for at least 3-4 hours. I quickly freshened up n came to the kitchen. I made breakfast for her. I soon got ready with everything. I called up to see if all the settings were done or not. I got the information that everything is ready n so I went to pick her up.  I wore my black shirt, rolled up my sleeves n tugged it in my brand new denims. I looked at myself in mirror n I looked good. I took the roses n rushed out of my house in excitement.

I called her n she in the most cheerful voice greeted me. I told her to get ready n meet me at the station. I was waiting for her when she came into view.

She was wearing the most simple dress in the world. He was face was deviod of any make up but her face was lit up when the excitement of being with me. I could feel it. She was taking small steps towards me. She came n stood before me. I held her hand n led her to the platform. The train came n we boarded it. She stood there with the support on her back n I stood in front of her a few inches away from her.

We were talking n that's when I thought of complimenting her. From the beginning of our relationship she always used to say that I never compliment her.

"Navya" I called her. She looked up to meet my eyes

"You know I am very thankful to God that he gave me the most beautiful girl as my girlfriend. U look very beautiful Navya" I said

I could see the blush creeping on her cheeks as she looked in another direction still holding my hand tightly.

"Thank You, Deep" she said.

We kept on talking till our stop came. We got down from the train still holding hands. She had a huge smile on her face n I knew it will be there till we finally part at the end of our day.

We went to the near by park. She didn't have any idea that I will take her there. She got over excited seeing the swings. She ran to sit on it before anyone can grab it. I smiled at her childish behavior n followed the suit. I sat on the other swing, looking at my princess who was happily swinging on the swing.

After her heart was satisfied she got n pulled me with her to a nearby by shady bench. That's when I remember that I had brought food for her. I pulled out the box from my bag n gave it to her. As she opened the box, she jumped on me keeping the box aside. I had made he favorite dish.