get ready bitch ( mature content)

As fuckboi Austin left the room and the faint smell of dorito crust evaporated. Camila felt at ease.

Ahhh goodbye fucktard

The beautiful woman traced her fingers across the words on the mystery  letter

It read:

To my baby, love daddy ;)

Mila felt the sudden rush of heat between her legs and a tingle in her soft stomach....fuck

she traced her thick, soft inner thighs with delicate fingertips. Mila began to dampen between her legs.

Camila opened the letter and read the words 

" lift your dress up and put your hands on the desk and wait for daddy like a good girl."

And that's what the beauty did

she instantly obeyed her daddy by pulling her black lace panties down and pressed soft palms on the hard surface like a good little slut. Like a good girl she bent over in waiting for her master.

I imagine the way her fat ass looked arched out like that. Mila's hands were nervous and wet..she began to rub the volume of her round behind.

She couldn't wait for her daddy to ravage her. Camila began to rub her pussy from behind in anticipation.

Soon I heard the door softly open..   a deep women's voice spoke in a demanding tone as she stood mysteriously by the entrance.

I want you camila

My god. I wondered what the poor girl was in for.

The raven haired woman walked over smoothly.  She swayed her hips with total confidence and femininity.

Camila looked back at Lauren and gave her a shy smile. Brushing the stray wavy hair from her face. Still sticking out her ass.

I got your letter daddy, I've been a good girl all day"

you promise? the black haired girl gave a sly grin.

yes I promise mila blushed

mmm I see that you've obeyed my orders... I'd like to sit back and relax for a bit.

Lauren pulled her office chair behind camila and took a seat. She then lit the cuban cigar from her pocket.

Lauren sat back and smoked as she stroked the area between her dress pants. 

does this please my daddy? Camila replied

yes baby, I've been working hard all day and I couldn't wait to watch you

What would you have me do to please you papi? Camila blushed

Use this

Lauren walked over and pulled out lube from my desk drawer.

(Jesus she already stacked me with sex toys? ! Anyway... moving on)

The black haired goddess poured the cold jell on her woman's  round ass.

Mmm feels so good papi

Camila looked back at her with hungry eyes

The master rubbed her baby's thick cheeks and squeezed both while she jiggled it in her hands.

Ahhh god I love this ass baby

It was so irresistible Lauren gave it a light smack

I have a present for you camz.

Mila was panting and flushed with want. She was just a play toy for her master, and she love every minute of
it.

Her daddy pulled out a 10 inch dildo. It was thick and had a plump head. Camila's mouth began to water.