The Letter

(A/N Hi guys, I thought I had better type out the letter from Harry to Katie just incase anyone struggles to read the handwritten one that I posted in the previous chapter. Thank you for reading as always, it means the world)

The Letter

Katie,

I keep re-writing this letter, over and over again, trying to find the right words to tell you how very sorry I am, trying to figure out how to fix this.

I can't imagine a world where I don't get to hold you in my arms, where I don't get to kiss you, or watch you nervously play with my rings, where I don't get to see you turn that beautiful shade of red you go whenever I catch you singing, where I can't hear your laugh or see your smile.

For 89 days, the ONLY person I have had any interest in dating is YOU. I'm SO sorry that I ever made you question that. I should never have agreed to the stupid date in the first place. I'm an idiot.

Your smile is the first thing I think of every morning and the only thing I want to see before I fall asleep at night.

I need you. More than I thought possible. I'm a mess without you by my side.

Please let me try and fix this. Give me one last chance to show you that I can be a man worthy of being with you. That you can trust me.

I will never lie to you again. Please, just let me love you.

All the love

Harry

PS: Red roses symbolise LOVE.