Chapter 64

Katie's perspective

Later, laying in Harry's s queen size bed, my head resting on his sculptured torso, I feel calmer than I have done since I left LA.

Despite the frantic beat of my heart trying to come down from our latest round of lovemaking and another earth-shattering orgasm.

Since we returned from the Heath, we've only left the bed for long enough to use the bathroom or grab a glass of water, and that's just fine with me.

After denying myself his touch for what feels like forever, even though I know it's not really been very long at all, the only place I want to be right now is here in Harry's arms.

"Would you like to go out for dinner? Or stay in?" Harry's voice interrupts my thoughts.

He's still slightly out of breath, and his voice sounds deeper and more intense than usual as he rides the wave down from his own high.

"Stay in I think please if that's ok with you?" I ask moving my head to gaze up at him and being struck once again by the sharp outline of his jaw, the cherry pink, slightly swollen lips and apple green eyes that I have come to love so much in such a short space of time.

"Sounds perfect to me. Pizza?" Harry drawls lazily, running his fingers through my mass of tangled hair.

"Hmm, yummy," I say in earnest as I realise I've not eaten since some time last night.

I really must stop missing meals I think to myself idly as I run a hand across my stomach and feel it twinge with hunger, especially if I'm going to have enough energy to keep up with my insatiable boyfriend. Just thinking that word in relation to Harry causes a smile to stretch across my face and a small giggle to escape my throat.

"What's so funny about pizza?" Harry asks confused, manoeuvring himself so that he can look into my eyes

"Nothing." I say quickly "I was just thinking how the word 'boyfriend' doesn't quite make sense as a title for someone as amazing as you." I admit, feeling myself turn a bright shade of red in embarrassment

"God I'm sorry, I really need to work on my brain to mouth filter. I blame you, you befuddle me with all this canoodling." I say tucking my head into his armpit to hide my face from him.

Laughing loudly, Harry struggles to extricate me from my little ball at his side and pulls me upright to look at him.

"Canoodling?"

"Yes, canoodling. It's a perfectly good word!" I say defensively.

"Canoodle and Befuddle, huh? Seems your vocabulary is on top form, maybe I didn't do as good a job as your trying to make out." He chuckles, his eyes sparkling.

After a few moments of silence, he adds,

"I know exactly what you mean love,'girlfriend' doesn't seem a good enough word to describe you either," with utter sincerity.

There is no trace of humour in his eyes anymore as he runs a finger softly across my bottom lip, causing my mouth to fall open slightly. God, will I never feel sated again? My desire for this man seems never-ending!

"I need to shower!" I say quickly and hop off the bed, dragging the sheet with me to cover my nakedness and leaving Harry completely exposed, lying on his back in the centre on the vast bed.

"Can I join you?" He asks, propping himself up on his elbows and looking as relaxed as he would, sat on the sofa watching TV, despite being completely naked and on display.

Forcing my eyes to stay on his face and not stray down his perfect body and get distracted again, I finally find my voice and manage to answer him.