Chapter 78 - Day Nine

6th February

Flashback.

"Harder, Katie! Yes! Yes that's it. Just like that!" I shout enthusiastically

"Really? It doesn't feel like I'm doing it, right?"

"It feels that way at first, but believe me you're doing great!" I try and reassure her, but my words fall on deaf ears.

"I feel like an idiot." she pouts, stepping away from the punch bag that has barely moved in all the time she's been hitting it and crossing her arms across her chest.

"It's not even moving, it swings all over the place when you do this." she adds sulkily, she really is quite adorable when she pouts.

I'm pretty sure that when Katie followed me down into my gym this morning, the last thing she expected was a boxing lesson. Still, after realising that she wouldn't be able to join me for my morning run without ending up wheezing, I thought boxing might be a good idea. The look she's giving me now though is telling me I was wrong.

"That comes with practice, darling. Besides, it's not about strength, not really, it's about precision, the important thing is that you were hitting the same mark over and over." I tell her, but I can see from the look in her eyes that I am fighting a losing battle here.

"I much prefer watching you get all hot and sweaty than doing it myself." she says with a sigh, sitting herself down cross-legged on the floor.

"Ok ok I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to embarrass you or anything, we can do something else if you want? How about yoga?" I suggest, and she nods slightly.

"That sounds more my speed." she agrees, and I walk over to a nearby shelf to retrieve a couple of mats.

Now it's my turn to regret my suggestion I think to myself as I desperately try to clear my mind, something I am generally good at, especially during yoga.

Today though it's a task which is proving completely and utterly impossible with Katie in downward facing dog pose right in front of me.

I might as well be trying to perform open-heart surgery.

I swear she's doing this on purpose I think as yet more naughty thoughts cloud my brain.

The spandex of the tight leggings she is wearing is stretched delightfully over her arse as she points it up in the air towards me, god, will I ever get enough of her? I bet I could rip straight through that material if I tried.

Shaking my head to attempt to clear my wayward thoughts, I stand up and adjust myself.

"Hey, why'd you stop?" Katie asks me from between her legs.

"You try posing with a boner!" I say exasperatedly pointing down to the bulge in my shorts, and she lets out a loud snort of laughter as she stands and takes in my appearance.

"Think that's funny, do you?"

"I think it's bloody hilarious actually." she manages to squeak out between giggles. I can't help the smile that breaks across my own face, her laugh is just too infectious.

"Let's see how funny you think I am in a minute!" I tell her, and without warning, I lunge towards her, tackling her to the floor.

I roll as we start to fall, ensuring that my more robust body hits the soft mats on the floor before hers can. However, I still hear the breath rush out of her lungs in a whoosh as she collapses on top of me, still giggling away.

"Harry!!" She squirms, trying to wriggle out of my grip.

"Oh no, you aren't going anywhere young lady." I say in my strictest voice. "I'm going to have to teach you that it's not polite to laugh at people."

"Ooooh no, am I in trouble?" She asks, batting her eyelashes at me

"Big trouble." I scold her as I playfully smack her spandex covered arse before yanking at the waistband of her leggings.

"I swear these things will be the death of me." I tease her before losing myself in her kisses.