8

Elsa
Everyone was a sleep when dad starting texting me.
D- I'm disappointed in you
E- for what
D-not having any information on Hans or the other two
E- sorry dad for not having eyes and ears every where
D- apologie accepted
E-i was being sarcastic I can't have eyes and ears every where
D-yes yo can. It's the easiest part of being a top agent. You get people to do the work for you and report to you and you report to me
E-really
D-yes now get some rest and before you go to sleep you and the girls have a good an act job as singers.
E- ok I'll tell them in the morning thanks dad goodnight
D- goodnight
______________________________
I texted for back up and 10 people said yes others were busy. I went to sleep. I woke up and toasted some waffles for us with some eggs. The I put out a cup for everyone with some orange juice. I knocked on every ones door then went down stairs in the bathroom to brush my teeth. I went on the table to be joined by sleepy Girls. I told them about the agents I sent out. "Great I'm going to sleep." Anna said. "Me two" punzie said yawning. It seems me and Merida are the only ones who are wide awake. "Not so fast"I chuckled "what" they both said. "We have a job to attend in 15 minutes" I smiled.

"JOB" they yelled. I nodded. Then showed them my phone. They went upstairs. And got into there regular. Ripped jeans and plain shirts. We drove up to this big place. It was fulled with people. "You are the four seasons right the greatest singers." A man said I nodded. "Do you guys know the song HOW TO BE A HEART BREAKER. He said. Me and the girls nodded " ok go change into the clothes that are in your dressing rooms chop chop." He said then left.

I and a white sparkly dress. Anna had a green sparkly dress. Merida had on a salmon dress with a belt. Rapunzel was wearing a flower dress. "Ok guys you you Kno ya parts" I said. "Yup" "sure do" "yes sure doyye" they replied. "Let's go." I said.

"Know please welcome the four seasons who will be singing HOW TO BE A HEART BREAKER." The host said. 1,2,1,2,3,
Elsa: Rule number 1 is that you gotta have fun
Anna: but baby when ya done
Merida:youn gotta be the first to run
Rapunzel: rule number 2 just don't get attached to
All:some body you could lose
So le-let me tell you This is how to be
Anna:a heart Breaker
Rapunzel: yay boys they like the look of danger.
Merida: we'll get him falling for
Elsa: a stranger a player singing I lo-lo-love
2x
All:at least I think I do
Instruments

Anna: cause I lo-lo-love you
Merida: rule number three wear your heart on your cheek
Elsa:but never on your sleeve unless you wanna taste defeat
Rapunzel:rule number 4 gotta be looking pure
Elsa:kiss him goodbye at the door,and leave him wanting more-more
Anna: this is how to be a heart Breaker
Merida: boys they like the look of danger we'll get him falling for a
Rapunzel:a stranger
ELSA:a player
All: saying I lo-lo-love you
2x
All:at least I think I do
Instruments
All:caus I lo-lo-love you
Merida: girls we do whatever it will take
Rapunzel: cause girls don't want our hearts to break
Anna: in two so it's better to be fake
Elsa:cant risk losing in love again babe
Instruments
All: This is how to be a heart Breaker boys they like the look of danger we'll get him falling for a stranger a player singing I lo-lo-love you
2x
Instruments
All:I lo-lo-love you At least I think I do
*Claps, screams, whilst,and thumbs up* "That was the four seasons playing How to be a heart Breaker." The man said again. Then he signed us off the stage. "We did great you guys" Anna said. "Yes you did" I turned around to see the big four brothers. "What are you guys doing here" punzie said." Well we heard that Hans hangs out here." Hiccup said." Well your not gonna find him by standing here" mer said. " "We have a game" Anna and Punzie yelled. "We'll take ya. " Flynn and Kristof said. I saw a light blush in there face. "What do you think about Krirstanna." I whispered to mer. She chuckeled in response. Then said " you like Flynnunzel." She said. I laughed and nodded. "What are you two laughing about" Hiccup said. "Our friends ship names" mer said. "I just got another one" mer said "Jelsa" she smirked. My eyes widened and so did Jack. "Ok mer how about Mericcup" I said. "You little-" I cut her off by running away. "Come back here ye little-" I cut her off again. "You can't catch me." I said as I got on my bike. I could see mer and the boys following me. I parked it in the garage and ran in my room. Then hid in the closet. "Where did that lass go I'm gonna snatch her smile right off her wee little face." She said. "Mer I think she's in your room" Jack said. Then he opened the closet and said "If you want to live from the rafth of red head we gotta go." He said. He pulled me out the closet and hopped out of the window. "Why you little dweeps I'm gonna get both of ya."mer said. Her and Hiccup we're running after us. "Let's go to the park" I said while running. Jack nodded.

Punzie
The boys drove us to our game which were right next to each other. But it turns out I didn't have a game. I was just invited to meet the new team member and see how good she is. Anna had a game. I walked over to her game seeing them call a penalty. "Anna what happened"? I questioned from the fence. "Someone pushed her then tripped her but they didn't call a penalty so she took matters into her own hand." Kristof said. Then a girl crying with a bluddy nose scrapes on her face and a missing finger nail walked out. My eyes widened. "Anna she goes to our school" I said "so" "You just blew our cover." I said. "We need to tell Elsa" she said. "I already know." A voice said. "It's all over the internet" another said. I turned around mer and els were getting off of there bike being followed by Hiccup and Jack. "Are you mad. " I asked. "No we just have to change our cover story dad already knows" she said. I gave a sigh relief. I got on Flynn's bike Anna got on Kristof since we left ours at home. "Where to" the boys asked. "Back to the park." Mer said. "Hey hiccup why do you and Jack have scratches on your face" Anna asked. "Why don't you ask your two friends over there" Jack replied. Els and meet started laughing. To be honest I feel like this mission is off to a good start.

SORRY GUY FOR USING THOSE WIERID ENDING'S. WELL I HOP YOU LIKE CAUSE IT TOOK ME 2 DAYS TO COME UP WITH THIS IDEA.
VOTE
COMMENT
AND
SHARE.