10

Elsa
When Jack dropped me home he walked me to the door and sat good bye. I STARTING to think that he is pretty cu- don't say it elsa conscience said before I opened the door. Shut up would you I spat back. I opened the door then screamed. The floor was filled with broken glass. The couches were torn. All the paintings were broken. And last but not least there was a puddle of blood on the ground. But it had a note with it. I picked it up it said.
Dear Elsa,
This is to you and your sisters. I know you think Anna is your only sister but she's not. You have to other. Rapunzel and Merida. Your dad is not your actual dad. He's your adopted dad. He told me he'll take care of you. But he had to split yo and your sisters up. I wanted Anna to stay with you since she's the youngest. Any ways I did not die. What you saw or heard was all a lie to keep you safe. Your sisters already got there note this is yours. Elsa you can control more than snow. You can read minds, control the wind, you need your sisters for this one but control the water. You can also feel anything or any emotional feelings with one touch. You have the same ability as your sisters. But the most important thing I have to tell you is. I'm still alive. This puddle of blood was just die and water. A play so they think I'm dead. You take care of your sisters. I also have to tell you that. Your the strongest out of the pack. Just kidding you and Merida of course. Tell you 'dad' that he has another thing coming. I haven't told you everything but he will if you guys give him this note. He'll be frightened alot. Even that day that I was so weak I had to give you up I still sent shivers up and down his back. So I have to go but stay strong. And don't worry we will meet soon.

Love you
From: Mother
Name: Idun
______________________________
That was the end. I ran into the garage and hopped on my bike riding to.the guys house.

Jack (while Elsa was at the house)
"I dropped her off what's the big deal, did someone die." I asked. They gave me a serious face. "Who died.?" I asked them with sympathy. Suddenly everyone started laughing. "No one Frost brain it's just we all got this important letter from our mom"mer said. "Our mom I thought you guys had different parents." They shook there heads 'no'. They each handed me a note. By the end of each note I was crying. I read the last not and I promise you I probably had my own puddle of tears. "Is the player crying." A voice said from behind. I turned around Elsa was there with her helmet in her hands. "Well your gonna cry some more." She said while handing me a letter.
"Where were you guys anyways." Blondei asked. "No where." I said. Mer raised her eyebrow and gave me a very scary face.
" She went to the park I followed her there. I saw her crying and went over. I made her blush. The I drove her home walked her to the door and left." I blurted out so fast I couldn't even tell I was saying it. By then I was panting. "Really Jack." Elsa said before playfully punching me.

Then she sat down on me. "You know there's a couch right over there right. "I said. "I know I just don't want to walk that far." She said. I chuckled at her response. "Guys guess what. I just remembered I had some pictures to show you that I drew of us and some other girls." Anna said. "She said pictures" Elsa groaned. I mean what's the harm in a little pictures. I thought. "Because when Anna says pictures she means a lot of pictures." Mer said. My eyes. "Yes you said that out loud." Rap said. "No he didn't." Hicc said.

"Well how come we heard it" Anna said. "Guys remember in the note s it said we can read minds." Elsa said. "That's cool." Kristof said. I jumped. "I thought you were sleeping." I said. "I was resting." He said. "We read his mind we read his mind we read his minnnnnnnnnd." Anna screamed. Elsa threw mer something. Then Rapunzel stood behind Anna and mer stick a needle in her and she passed out. Then rap shouted "pillow." Elsa took the couch pillow threw it to mer and mer slid it under Anna head right when Rapunzel was about to drop her head. Elsa took off her jacket threw it to mer, mer took off her jacket and took Elsa's and threw it to rap,and rap took off her grabbed mers and Elsa's and put it on Anna.

"That was cooler." Hiccup said finally taking his head away from the computer. "What were you doing on that computer lad." Mer asked. "I'm finishing my writing homework." He said. "Homework I can do it in under three minutes." Elsa said. I just chuckled. "Guys we still haven't seen my pictures. Anna squealed. "Run" mer said getting up and running. Everyone followed. I really like it here. I thought. "I know you do" Elsa said. "Will you people stop reading my mind." I yelled running from Anna. Everyone just laughed.

SO HOW YOU GUYS LIKE. I KNOW UPDATES ARE SLOW BUT I JUST CAN'T HELP THAT. MY EOG'S ARE COMING UP AND I JAVE TO STUDY ALOY. BECAUSE IF I DON'T PASS THE EOG'S I WON'T PASS THE 4TH GRADE. AND IF I DON'T PASS THE 4TH GRADE I HAVE TO RUN FOR MY LIFE. WHY? BECAUSE MY MOM HATES IT WHEN YOU GET A B- SO A C,D OR F IS TERRIBLE. SO IM SCARED OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN. BUT ONE THING DOR SUER I WONT HAVE MY PHONE SO THESSE UPDATES WILL BE EVEN SLOWER. BUT ANYWAYS SORRY AND PLEASE
SHARE
VOTE
AND
COMMENT
BYE!