14 pt 2

Merida
"Well as you know my name is Idun." She said. "Ha that's our mom what a coincidence." I say sarcastically. "Watch your mouth." Idun said. "Your not me mom or me dad" I snapped at her." Are you they always like this." Idun asked Flynn who was on his phone like the others. "Yay they are and I just got a new follower." He said. "Give them know." Anna said opening her bag tell them to put there phones there.
"Uh"
"Fine
"You guys suck"
"I'm gonna read a paper book know"
We're.the answers she got. "Ok know that that's settled Moana Mawi you know what to do." Idun said getting in the car. "Do what." I asked. "Guys please don't hate us for this." Mawi said. The last thing I saw was the blank expression on Iduns face.

I woke up in a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Long time to go
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Almost there
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Just a little bit more
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cage thingie. Well more like changed to a wall! "GET ME OFF OF THIS WALL." Elsa sceamed. "Oh you guys are up." Moana said. Where did she even come from. But her is what I always say in these types of situation. They just pop up like Daisy's. "Get away from us." Anna yelled. "Let me exp-" she was cut off by Rapunzel. "Explain let you explain that our mother kidnapped us we are tied to a WALL thinking that the mother in the note was fake." "Look guys your mom has been like a lone Wolf for so long its hard to meet new people. She was just like that when she met us ok. And I'm sorry that not everyone gets what they want and some people are so nice but so shellfish and stubborn." Moana said. Her eyes were watering. "What did I tell you about being soft Moana wipe those tears away and start telling me things about them or I tell your dad that you gave away your identity to some teenager's." Idun came in. "Where are the boys." Rapunzel asked. "Well you see they get sent back to where ever they came from if you don't answer questions." She said.
"Oh great why don't we just call pitch to help you interagate." Elsa spat. "Ok enough let's start the questions
1. Are you mean
2. Are you A B students
3. Do you know who your dad is
4. Why do you look so old"
"No,yes,no,and who do you think your talking to." Anna said. Idun just laughed and said. "I want you to dress up nice we are going to your grandmas house oh and don't mention this so break free." Idun said. "Hello we are not super girl we don't have super strength." I said. "Oh yay I didn't tell you all your powers cause you'll be able to use them against me but one of them is super strength and don't even think about it because I have it to." She said walking out. "Don't dress up just transform to your power outfits." Moana said. "What are we the winx club." Rapunzel said. "Basically just say your name and the things you like." She said before demonstrating. "I am Moana I love the ocean and I'm it's protector." Then boom she was in a beautiful costume. "Hey at least we're the next Loli rock." Anna said. Me and Elsa gave her a stare. These outfits were gorgeous but there not going to be on tomboys. I looked like a super teen. Well after that we walked to the car and got in. "You guys might want to go on your phones because it's a 4 hour drive." Idun said. She was wearing sun glasses a high collar coat. With a black fitted shirt and pants which those boots that a heels that go up to your knees. Her hair was in a high bun and she put on some dark red lipstick. "No bad for a 56 year old." Anna said. I was pretty surprised by her words. "First I'm not 56 I'm 35 so don't mistake my age again sweetie." She replied.

Elsa
It was the most boring ride ever but since I was texting our group chat I was all right.
There initial are them.
E- where are you guys
J- we're at this old lady's house WHY.
A- well Idun told us that you guys were in some toture place
Mo- mom to you
M- who invited you Moana
H- did you guys get in a fight
R- yes we did
F-did blood get every where
A-no
K-thank you
MOANA AND MAWI HAVE BEEN BLOCKED BY ELSA
E- u guys can thank me later
H- you got in a fight with Mawi to
R-never mind that
J-this lady sure knows how to make a Frosty
M- oh that reminds me of a joke I made
K-what is it
A- yeah I wanna know
E- me to
M- here we go
R- you didn't say anything
M- just wait
J-were waiting
M-not long enough
F- ok we promise we won't interrup
K- yeah we promise
M- hey Frost brain can you go to Wendy's and get me one of you they only cost 25$ like you
J- that's messed up I'm not a Frosty
E-tbh you do look like one
K- yay you do too Elsa
A- she's gonna kill you
M- yay she is
R- guys we got to go we are here bye
H-bye
M- bye
E-bye
J-bye
A- bye
K-bye
F-bye
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Time back to normal world
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We got out the car to see a mansion not an old lady's house. I walked in and all I saw were made butlers running around. "Sorry we had to make a quick stop to your uncle's." Idun said. I knew it wasn't an old lady's house. An middle aged man came in with a smile he gave each of us a hug but when it was my turn I touched him unlike the other girls who just stood straight. He felt abandon and sad and frogten. "May I ask why you are sad." I said. "Elsa manners this is Moana's dad he is sad because his mom past a couple days ago." She said. "Mama papa whose there." A girl said with a familiar voice. "Oh it's you guys bye." Moana said. "Hey that's no way to welcome our guests." Her dad said. "It is when they don't like you and I have to get ready because me and Mawi are going on a different mission in California." She said. "Wait your leaving." Anna said.. "yay and why would you care." Moana said. "Oh I don't just take some pictures and send it." Anna said. Again I'm surprised with Anna and her words. She is just turning into me and mer. "Apologize right know." Idun said "no" ok that was rude."know Anna" me and mer said at the same time so it sounded like a death threat. "I'm sorry" she said running to the car crying. "Know you two go apologize." Idun said."no she decided to be someone who she's not she'll learn the hard way." I said "mer" Idun said. No one goes against me or mers rules so mer shook her head. "Punzie" she shook her head to. "That is one pack of tough kids there." Moana's dad said. "I didn't raise her that way so she won't act that way." I said walking out the house. Mer followed and so did punzie. But I stopped at the door. "I'm sorry WE did not raise her that way." I said pointing to me mer and Punzie. Well punzie was pretty young so it was just me and mer I did all night long. Mer did all day long. "You guys are so rude." Idun said getting in the car.
"Phhh"
"Whatever
*Still crying*
"Don't care"
Are the answers we gave her. She just rolled her eyes. Sorry we all went back to texting

A- THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST MADE US GO TO MOANA'S HOUSE

M- WATCH YOUR MOUTH

E-THANK YOU

R- SHE IS DRIVING US NUTS

H- THANKS FOR LETTING US TEXT BACK

F- STOP BEING SARCASTIC AND SAY THANKS FOR THEM NOT KILLING US WITH THERE GIRL STUFF

J- I RATHER BE KILLED

K- I COULD FELL ELSA STARING THREW YOUR SOUL

M- ELSA IS SO MEAN

E-IT WAS JUST A JOKE

A- I'M LOST

R- ME TOO

K-ME THREE

J- ME FOUR

H- ME FIVE

F-ME SIX WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT

M-SO LET ELSA TELL YOU GUYS

E- SO I MADE THIS JOKE SOMEONE ASK ME HOW WOULD I KILL YOU

J- HOW WOULD YOU KILL ME

E- WITH A MIOR

K-OOHH IT GET IT YOU JUST GOT BURNT

F-WE ALL GOT IT

A-IM GONNA LEAVE

EVERYONE -K BYE

Rapunzel
"We are here you can go see your little boyfriends." Idun said. ",I don't have a boyfriend." Elsa said "really" Idun said. "She is just playing" I said. "Look I NEVER said that Jack was my boyfriend I don't know if he told you that but we're not together." She said getting out the car. "What got in her stomach today " mer said. "Probably jealousy." Anna said. "Elsa jealous is like saying you hate chocolate." I said getting out. "True fact." Mer said. We all walked to the door. And opened it. There all four boys had there mouths full of cookies. "That was gonna happen." Elsa said grabbing her self a cookie and sitting down on the couch. "Hey darlings make your self's at home." An old lady said coming out the kitchen with more cookies. "Hi Mom." Idun said giving her mom a hug. "My future son in laws are very picky eaters." She said. Every one blushed execpt mer and els. Instead they chocked on there cookies. "Your what." Elsa said. "That's gross." Mer said. Those two I tell you. The rest of the day was a blur we ate tons of cookies and got to know Idun better.
Mer and Els are still mad at her. But other wise than that we're doing good.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE. BUT NOW I CAN ALWAYS UPDATE BECAUSE I'M ON SUMMER VACATION. WOO WOO.
VOTE
SHARE
AND
COMMENT.