Description

edited

Even though this book is staged with the main characters between the ages of 17 to 25 this does not mean it this is a teen fiction. Between the course language, violence, and sexual tension I feel strongly that anyone under the age of 16 should not read any further.

With that said I hope you enjoy my new book. As of right now it will be a single book but with me you never know. So far in less than a week I have been able to complete over 80 pages so if the rest of the book writes as smoothly there could be a sequel. Only time will tell.

Enjoy!

Heidi

She's a fighter filled with anger who does not trust easily. if at all. Losing her dad 6 months ago Mac ended up with her mothers sister who then shipped her off to an uncle she had never met and barely heard of. Now in a middle of a wolf pack Mac has to come to turns with what her future entails. But what happens when her anger gets in the way? What happens when the one made for her betrays her? And what happens when there is a chance her wolf turns so feral that the only option left is to put her down? Does Mac fight to the death or does she overcome her past and present heartbreaks, betrayal and fears to become what fate has set in motion?