Chapter 1

The Pines Arrive

Dippers POV 

August 31st, On the bus back to gravity falls..                                                                                                                               Well, guess I'm going back to gravity falls.. but this time I won't be going with just Mabel and me.. but I'll be going with my brothers, Tyrone and Mason. So this should be pretty exciting! Just I wonder where they will stay, Maybe we'll have our own place? Eh, I'll just ask Grunkle Stan when we get there.. Wait, he's probably not even back from his trip with Ford.. 

Finally, the bus stopped moving, which means we're finally back in gravity falls! Tyrone was the only one to thank the bus driver as we ran off the vehicle to see our second home, Gravity Falls. Coming here brought back memories, causing me to forget about my everything until Mabel brought me back to the real world.

"Ello? Bro-bro you there?" She said waving her hand in front of me.

"Huh?"

"Welcome back to the real world bro"

"Ah, sorry... I was just lost in my memories, ya know coming back here and all."

"Well, no time for memories! Time for moving!"

"Yeah yeah..."

As soon as that was over we went down the road until we saw the shack. As we looked at it we noticed that it was the same as before, but Tyrone and Mason wouldnt know since they wernt here the last time we came. Wonder if Grunkle stan and ford are here..  I brought my attention back to the real world when Tyrone gave his opinion on the shack,

"This place looks dreadful... How did you two even live here?" looking at me and Mabel.

"Well its not so bad! Its full of memories!" I replied

"And glitter!" Mabel adds

"Lets not complain and just get inside" Mason interrupts dragging us to the shack. As soon as Mason opened the door people jumped out of their hiding places, throwed confetti and yelled "Welcome back Mabel and dippe-" They stopped as soon as they saw Mason and Tyrone, confused. A red head wearing a flannel was the first to say something "Wait, Dipper did you clone yourself? Because theirs three of you!" I quickly recongnised her as Wendy. Me, Tyrone, Mabel and Mason laughed at her comment, Tyrone answered "No, I'm Tyrone and this is Mason, We just didnt come the summer our siblings Mabel and Dipper did, Since we look alike i understand your confusion" As soon as he said that we heard Ohhhs go through the room. After we cleared that up we all got hugs from Soos, who looked the same as he did all those years ago except for the fact he was wearing a suit, Wendy, and our Grunkle Stan and Ford. We quickly catched up saying that nothing new or interesting happened. Once we did that everybody left the shack except for Stan and Ford. Ford coughed to get our attention so we all looked at him.

"So you are probably wondering where all of you are staying."

We all nodded.

"Well you're staying in the highschool dorm! Mostly because we don't have enough room for everyone since Soos lives here now... Well anyway heres the keys to your dorms."

Ford Hands all of us keys, All of the keys had the number  13 on them meaning it was our dorm number, except for Mabel, Since they didnt make the female dorms yet, which means Mabel gets to stay in her old room. Me, Tyrone and Mason all waved goodbye and went for our dorm. Luckily it was a short walk from the Mystery Shack since it was right by the Highschool. The Dorm building looked suitable for people to live in, so Tyrone had no problem against living there. As we went inside and went down the hallway we opened our dorm room and saw three beds, we all claimed one and put our bags by the side not wanting to deal with unpacking yet.

So thats the first chapter! This is my first fanfic/story so i'm sorry if its bad! Q-Q Kinda seems rushed ik!

Author-Chan is Sowwy.