Chapter 3

Confused

3rd Person POV *At the Mall* Dipper, Tyrone, and Mason were hanging out at the food court while the Cipher brothers were coming closer. When the Cipher brothers sat at the table next to the pines' table they glanced at them, in their minds the Cipher brothers were thinking one thing, "Damn, They're Cute."

Bills POV As I looked at their table I saw pine tree! I came up with the name after I saw his hat, I like it so I'll stick with that nickname for him.

"Yo Lil bro, ya there?" My brother kill said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Get your hand out of my face, Kill" I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Jeez, I just wanted to see if you were okay"

"Sorry, but anyway did you see that group over there?" I said looking at them. After I did both of my brothers, Kill & Will, Looked at them. I could see Will blush after seeing the middle one, He looked like a fancy rich guy, but not bad. Not sure why he would blush at just seeing someone but eh, not going to judge my lil bro.After that, I brought my attention back to Kill, and when I did it I saw he already had his eyes set on someone, Turns out he was interested in the one that had a band-aid on his face. Not surprised to be honest. Well, enough of that might as well say something.

"Ya done staring at them?" Once I said that they snapped back to reality.

"R-right! Sorry, it's just um..." Will stuttered

"They hot as faq" Kill interrupted, He not wrong though.

"Not wrong brothers, not wrong," I said.

Dipper POV As I was talking with my brothers I noticed three guys around our age, holy shet they're hot. Especially the yellow one... Wait, nope they probably straight.I tapped on my brother's arms and directed their attention to the group of guys. When I did, immediately they brought their attention to a certain guy. Tyrone looked at the blue one, he looked kinda sad but cute I guess, And Mason was looking at the red one, he's probably in a gang...

"Dipper," Tyrone said

"Yesssss?" I said with a smile

"I thought we were straight"

"I did too, I did too." I patted his shoulder.

"How about we get Coffee?" Mason said lifting our mood.

"Yep sounds good," Me and Tyrone said.

After that, I stood up and went to MoonBucks (HA) leaving my brothers to do whatever they were doing. When i did that i realized the yellow one was right behind me. I'm so close to him oh gawd ima die. I wanted to say something to him but what? I was practically screaming at myself now.

Bills POV                                                                                                                                                                                When i saw Pine tree leave I practically jumped out of my seat. And i'm going crazy over this damn cute guy. Great! Well at least i'm not the only one going crazy. Pretty sure the guy kill is interested in and kill are staring at each other until one dies.

"I'll be right back," I said following behind him (Not in a stalker way)

God, I wanted to say something to this guy, But what!? And i was screaming at myself, Greeeeaaaaaaat.

Now let us leave so they can scream at themself u.u

~~~~~~~~~

Hope ya enjoyed that everyone! ^o^