Chapter 6

Hangover

Dippers POV

"My heeeeaaaaaad" I moaned. I sat up and looked at my surroundings, The room was trashed, And somehow the wall that seperated me and my brothers from the Ciphers had been removed..? The hell happened? Wait. I smell Smile dip and plstic dinosaurs. The realization hit me slowly.. Mabel Juice.

Mabel juice - A drink of nightmares, Its worse then alcohol.. Somehow it even causes hangovers.. I don't know why don't ask me! Now.. What the hell happened...

------------------------   FLASH BACK TIME! BROUGHT TO YOU BY WADDLES! ------------------------------

Me, Bill, Mason, and killed walked back to our dorms. We found Tyrone and will on our way back, seems like they hit off! I'm happy for them, never thought Tyrone would get a boyfriend with that personality of his, oh wellll! Then will stopped, We all looked at him waiting for him to tell us whats wrong.

"U-Um, well.. I-i" WIll stutters trying to say something

"What's wrong Will? You can tell us" I say trying to make Will feel more at ease.

"W-Well i saw M-Mabel pour something in the W-water..." 

"Wait. What" We all say, drinking the water. Me and my brothers realized our mistake while The cipher brothers didn't understand our reaction. It smelled like Smile dip, and so many sweet scents. How did we not realize it before?

"Mabel juice" Mason hisses. Tyrone stared at the cup of water in his hands, before throwing it the ground breaking the cup.

"The fuck?" Kill sais looking at Tyrone.

"MABEL JUICE! How long do we have Dipper?!" Tyrone begins shaking me

"Eleven-Teeeeeen! Hahahaha!" I couldn't control my own thoughts and body anymore, seeing as i was drunk on Mabel juice with a smile plastered on my face.

"THEY GOT DIPPER!" Mason yelled before hugging my 'corpse' and laughing like it wall the only thing keeping him alive. Tyrone began hugging Wills waist, smiling as if he was a pillow. The Cipher brothers began to watch the chaos unfold, They snapped their attention to the Tv which played the news.

"EVERYONE! IT SEEMS THE WATER HAS BEEN SPIKED WITH- M-Mabel juice? Is that even a thing Becky?" He sais/questions holding the microphone. "IT SEEMS TO BE A NEW KIND OF ALCOHOL, IT HAS THE SAME EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL SO ITS NOW CLASSIFED AS THAT! Run kids, run for your life" The man warns.

Bills POV

I turned off the TV, leaving the possibly only sane people staring in shock of what has happened. "Guys.. Do you know what this means?" I ask my Brothers. Kills nods and begins to drink the water immediatly.

"Time to get wasted so we have an excuse to fuck them!" He exclaims with putting his hands in the air.

"NO! Dear god no! Wait- Not a bad idea.. Wait no no! That's wrong, even though we wouldnt have control over it if that DID happen.." I started to argue with myself. Will ran out and grabbed a hammer (Don't ask where he got it, just know its the power of WILL). He wen't back into the room and smashed down the wall seperating our room and the pines brothers room. 

-10 Minutes later-

Pretty much everyone was intoxicated with Mabel juice, Mason and Kill were having a makeout session, Will and Tyrone were hugging and me and Dipper were doing whatever we felt like, so we pretty much just talked about random things, I ended up kissed him and had no control over it, the wall seperating our rooms was gone now, So pretty good day! We all ended up on the floor passed out, while we were down they managed to remove the mabel juice from the water, the next day people had some PRETTY bad hangovers...

------------------ Flashback Over ----------------

NO ONES POV

Dipper quickly fell back asleep after remembering that, little  did they know, this was Mabels masterplan all along. In the distance Mabel was evil laughing, while running away from the Cops.. Heheh..