Part 2

Toshiji showed him ishita's pic and he smiled widely thinking she accepted him.

R –thank you so much maa, I love you

He hugged toshiji excited and ran to his room without speaking another word, blushing like a new bride. Toshiji smiled heartily seeing her son's happiness and sent a prayer to matarani to keep it intact.

He reached his room and taking out ishita's pic, kissed it softly smiling like an idiot. He thought to call her and talk to her but sadly he didn't had her number. He thought of something and called mihir asking for ishita's number who teased him a little but then gave her number.

The other side, ishita was turning red with all the teasings by her sisters, they were constantly telling her to call raman and talk to him but she was denying, waiting for him to call her first. Finally, her phone rang and she smiled widely seeing his name flashing on the screen.

Her sisters hooted for her and she ran out of the room taking the mobile in her hands to talk to raman.

"hello" his ears were feasted by her soft voice from the other end. He closed his eyes in pure bliss while she checked her phone thinking the call got disconnected.

"hello" she spoke a little loudly this time and that was what broke his trance.

"hello" he too replied her making her smile in relief. An awkward silence occupied them as none knew what to talk, ishita was waiting for him to say something and he was just battling within himself as well. Finally deciding to break the ice, he asked her

R –ishita you are happy with this alliance na?

I –hmm

She hummed lightly and soon both began talking randomly. In between their talkings, ishita slept hugging her teddy and raman realised she slept so he hung the call wishing her a good night and slept off too. The pandit fixed the marriage date after six days, iyers and bhallas panicked thinking they won't be able to do all the arrangement so soon while the siblings gang, romi, simmi, rinki, mihika, mihir and vandu were all excited. All assured the elders that they will divide the work and everything will be managed. The elders agreed and the wedding functions started, raman had not confessed his love to ishita yet, he decided to do it the night of their wedding while ishita was on some other page, though she liked raman, she didn't had such feelings for him, she was marrying him only because he was her parents choice and she trusted them.

It was the day of ishra engagement, raman got ready in a blue and cream colour combination sherwani looking handsome as ever and his dimpled smile was adding hotness to his look while ishita was dressed in a matching blue colour lehnga, her long hair were tied in a bun and adorned with flower strings. She was coming along with her friends and sisters looking down, the tint of pink on her cheeks was adding beauty to her already very beautiful face. She was made to sit next to raman.

"he is so handsome yrr" one of her friends whispered in her ears making her smile.

"you are looking very beautiful" raman complimented her and she just smiled in return. The rings were bought and ishra stood up. Raman asked for her hand and as she forwarded it, he slipped the ring in her finger. Ishita too made him wear the ring and all blessed the heavenly couple. Toshiji, Mr.iyer and Mrs. Iyer danced together, the siblings too performed something for ishra and at last, ishra were called for a dance.

Raman forwarded his hand to her, she looked at him for a brief second before slipping her hand in his as he led her to the dance floor like a perfect gentleman.