Part 11

Heyy people
Back with my update... Hope you enjoy Ishita's craziness

They entered the room and he made her lay on the bed very gently, his lips met her forehead while she closed her eyes surrendering herself to him. He smiled seeing her before he again claimed her lips for yet another soul searing kiss, this time, ishita too responded to him and seeing the same, he let her lead. Breaking apart after a long time, he hit his forehead with hers
“I love you ish”
“love you too raman”
Both confessed love to the other yet again and he leaned in to kiss her when she just stopped him keeping her finger on his lips making him confused.
R –what happened ishita, are you feeling nervous?
He asked thinking she might be having first time jitters but she just shook her head in negative and what came out of her mouth next just shocked him.
I –raman we can’t do it.
R –what? Why?
That was all that came out of his mouth the moment her words registered in his mind. She was the one who was more eager than him to do it then why was she denying it all of a sudden. He had always wanted to wait to take their relationship ahead but she was desperate to take things ahead between them, she had even tried seducing him, though that failed badly and had even begged and pleaded to him to fulfil her wish. She was all happy and excited till now then what went wrong all of a sudden, he couldn’t understand.
Cupping her innocent face, he asked her softly
R –what happened ishita, are you not feeling well?
Ishita just shook her head in negative and he again asked her
R –are you feeling scared or you want to do it some other day, tell me baba, I promise I won’t get angry or scold you
He tried making her spill the beans. Ishita looked at him with big tears filled in her doe shaped eyes and settled on the bed with a grumpy face.
I –raman, should I tell you a secret?
She asked pointing to the other side of the bed, gesturing him to sit. Doing as she wanted him to, he asked her to go ahead, badly wanting to know what was bothering her.
I –raman you know everyone calls me a baby always and I didn’t knew anything about it and you were getting angry when I was asking you so I thought to watch something like that
R –you watched adult stuff?
He asked widening his eyes in surprise and ishita just told him how she watched a consummation sequence in a daily soap.
R –ok so how is that related to us doing that?
I –raman, you know their room was decorated with so many flowers and candles. That girl was dressed in her marriage outfit, she brought a glass of milk for her husband, she touched his feet and then her husband drank the whole milk and then hugged her.
Raman smiled seeing how amusedly she was telling him everything and rested his hand under his chin listening to her very carefully.
I –and you know what he did next?
She asked him to which he just shook his head in negative wanting to know it from her.
I –he carried her to the bed just like you had brought me inside and after that; he kissed her like we had kissed that day.
She told him with her eyes twinkling in excitement making him smile.
R –ok then what happened next?
I –subah ho gayi (it got morning)
She said pouting innocently like she is regretting she wasn’t shown the complete picture in the daily soap making him laugh like crazy.
I –stop laughing on me raman
She said angrily, hitting him on his arm and he somehow managed to compose himself as he finally asked her
R –ok now tell me what you want to ask me, you seem to have some confusions with the whole scene
He asked her making her surprised
I –raman how do you know that I wanted to ask you about that?
R(pinching her cheeks) –because I know my baby too well. Now ask me what you want to know
I –pakka na you won’t get angry
She asked still a little sceptical and he just shook his head promising her
R –I promise I won’t get angry, it’s my baby’s birthday today so no angry angry
I –ok then tell me why did she brought milk for him and why he drank the whole milk, he didn’t even asked her if she is hungry and wants to have milk
R –hmm that milk thing is a ritual, it is for strength. And yes that was very bad, he shouldn’t have drink the whole milk himself, he should have asked her
I –raman we don’t have milk here nor am I in my marriage outfit, how will we do it?
She asked pouting sadly and he just hit his forehead with his palm.
R –ishita ishita what will I do to you. You are such an innocent baby yrr, who told you that milk and marriage outfit is necessary for doing it. They just show exaggerated things in daily soaps. Don’t watch daily soaps from now on.
He said to which she just nodded her head as she whispered slowly
I –raman we would have done it that night only na if I hadn’t slept the night of our wedding, I am not looking like a bride today
Realising she was feeling guilty for having slept on their first night, he just pulled her for a hug.
R –shh don’t be disappointed baba, you are actually looking like a bride. Have you ever seen a Christian bride, she looks exactly what you are looking now.
Ishita looked at herself hearing him and actually found out that she is looking like a bride. She got happy but then recalled about the milk thing and again got sad but raman cheered her telling he doesn’t like milk and they can skip it.
I –means we can do it na?
R –of course we can.
He said smiling hitting his forehead with hers as he pulled her over himself and it didn’t took him more than a few seconds to lock their lips together for the gentle most kiss.
He soon began chewing her lips mercilessly making her moan in between the kiss. Rolling over, he pinned her under himself and started showering her with a series of hot wet kisses all over her face and nape. She held his hands tightly feeling like she would just die of an ecstasy attack any moment as he nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck and began moving down slowly.
He guided her to his shirt buttons slowly helping her with undoing it. Throwing his shirt in a corner of the room, he again leaned in as he slowly unzipped her gown and caressed her back softly making her moan in pleasure. Her eyes closed in surrender and the red hue spread all over her along with the way her body was reacting to his touches was enough to tell him she was enjoying it. Asking her to open her eyes, he told her to kiss him now and nodding her head like an obedient kid, ishita did as told as she kissed him hesitantly at first but soon got bold and wild with his touches.
Both got busy in kissing, licking, biting and sucking the other, slowly ripped off every single thing that separated them.
R –ishita, are you sure you want this
He asked her one last time and she just hummed in response. Smiling at her approval, he slowly slipped into her. She shrieked in pain and held him tightly, poking her nails in his flesh while he helped her relax. He made love to his wife in the gentlest way possible, actually proving to her that he is not some Dracula, he is just a simple man who loves his innocent, childish baby wife to no ends!!!
R –are you okay?
He asked after controlling his raging breaths post their passion ride and she just shook her head in negative with tears in her eyes as she spoke up
I –it’s hurting raman
R –see I had told you let’s wait but no you were getting too desperate, abhi ho raha hai na dard
He said angrily and ishita’s cries got louder.
I –I am not talking to you ever raman, you are so bad. I am having pain and still you are scolding me, you had promised me you won’t scold me today. Aap gande ho raman
She said crying loudly making him feel guilty. He moved out of the bed and returned after a while with a hot water bag. He called her but she just shrugged him off telling she doesn’t want to talk to him.
R –acha sorry baba, I am very sorry I know I shouldn’t have scolded you. Here keep it there, you’ll feel better.
He finally managed to calm down and helped ishita. She was feeling better after a while and seeing raman laying next to her, hugged him resting her head on his shoulder.
R –so we finally did hanky panky
He said with a naughty smile playing on his lips, ishita bit her lips shyly hearing him while he asked her
R –was it good, are you happy now?
Ishita just nodded her head and asked him
I –raman, will we do hanky panky daily?
R –no, not daily
I –I will have this pain always?
R –no you’ll get used to it slowly

I guess that's enough for today. Will be waiting for your responses.