Part 5

She walked to him with a smile on her face asking him how is she looking.
“beautiful” he whispered tucking a lone strand of hair behind her ears making her blush. Simmi cleared her throat to gain the couple’s attention who seemed too busy in their own world to notice her presence. Ishra stepped out of their dreamland, raman gave her a glare for breaking their beautiful moment and asked ishita if they should leave. Ishita nodded her head and simmi whispered in her ears “see how impatient bhai is getting, enjoy the night love birds and yeah tell me all that happened in the morning.” Simmi winked naughtily at ishita while she looked at raman for a brief moment before her eyes got downcasted due to blush. Raman smiled at her sight and slipped his hand on her waist pulling her closer to himself as both left the house while toshiji and simmi smiled seeing them together and happy.
Raman opened the car door for her like a gentleman and she stepped inside smiling. He took his seat beside her and soon both were off to their first ever outing, alone. He reached the party and introduced ishita and his friends, ishita got many compliments from all making his heart swell in pride. The party was in full swing and a few ladies tried to drag ishita from there, ishita looked at raman who blinked his eyes in assurance and she left with them while he settled with the boys gang and ordered a drink for themselves. Though he was chatting with the boys, his eyes were constantly on ishita, who was trying to mix with them. He smiled faintly and continued with the boys while all the ladies with ishita soon excused themselves leaving ishita alone. She looked around and saw raman busy with someone on phone, she curled her lips in a pout and began waiting for him when she heard some girls whispering something.
G1 –look at him yrr, the one in that translucent white shirt, he’s so hot, OMG
Ishita’s eyes went to raman who was still on his phone, smiling while talking and she could feel something burning inside her.
G2 –my god that killer smile, uff, I wish I could kiss him
Ishita fumed in anger hearing their words
G3 –I am sure he must be single, see there’s no girl around him, I think we should go and try
G4 –I am sure he must be a firebomb in bed
She gritted her teeth in anger and moved to raman who had just turned finishing his call and without saying anything, she pecked his cheek, slipping her hand in his showing off to the girls that this hot property belongs to her only. The girls stepped back at her action while he was left surprised.
R –are you ok ish?
Before she could answer, they heard all hooting for the couple of the evening as his friend was now on his knees, proposing to his wife. Getting excited by the same, ishita moved to the place and raman just followed her.
He was proposing her while ishita held his hand tightly aweing over the sweet couple. Raman smiled seeing her so happy and excited.
I –lucky girl, her husband loves her so much, such a dreamy proposal, every girl’s wish
She thought loud enough for raman to hear and he just smiled.
R(st) –don’t worry jaan, you will get something even better than this.
Soon the party ended and all left for their respective places. A few more days passed normally, Ishita had grown feelings for him in her heart, loving the way he cared for her and pampered her. She had fallen in love with him but dared not confess.
Their relationship was still limited to some hugs and a few pecks only. But now, she wanted more from this relationship and raman, but didn’t knew how to tell him, feeling shy to confess her love to him. She thought to ask her akka and mihika about the same but then dropped that idea thinking they will again call her a baby and tease her.
She was pacing to and fro in her room thinking of some ways to indirectly tell her husband about her love but she got nothing at all. Disappointed, she thought to watch TV to kill some time and for a change, this time, she opted for a youth channel than her usual cartoon channel thinking she would get an idea from there but again got nothing but disappointment in her hand. She kept thinking for a while when her hand accidently hit a button and as the channel got flipped, she saw a woman trying to get a man closer to herelf, she was seducing him. Her mind bulb glowed with an idea and she thought to seduce raman as well, thinking it would be the right way to progress their relationship.
I(st) –but ishu, how will you seduce raman, he thinks you are a baby
She curled her lips in a pout and then, her mind bulb glowed with another idea, she  thought of something and searched on google “Ideas for seduction” only to get the following results
1. Make eye contact with him frequently
2. Smile
3. Wear clothes that flatter your figure
4. Ask more personal questions
5. Use your body language to show your interest
6. Don’t throw yourself at him
7. Touch him often
8. Get him alone
9. Send sexy texts or pics
10. Hug him, kiss him and whisper in his ears you want more.
She beamed a happy smile thinking all this would definitely work and she would be able to seduce raman. She began preparing herself according to the instructions.
PLAN 1
MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH HIM FREQUENTLY
She was pacing to and fro in the room waiting for raman to arrive, all set on her mission to seduce him. She saw him entering the room and smiling brightly, moved to him. He smiled at her like always and kept his laptop on the couch. She looked deeply into his eyes, their eyes met for a brief second but soon raman broke the eyelock as he got a call from someone and he left the room leaving ishu cursing the caller under her breath.
PLAN 1: FAILED
PLAN 2
SMILE
Seeing her first plan getting flopped, she decided to go with the second plan. He entered the room after finishing the call and she smiled fully at him showing all her teeth. He was a little confused with her behaviour but shrugged it off thinking it’s her usual childishness and moved to the washroom to freshen up. Ishita threw the cushions in frustration.
PLAN 2: FAILED
PLAN 3
WEAR CLOTHES THAT FLATTER YOUR FIGURE
She moved to her cupboard keeping all her anger and frustration over her failed attempts to seduce him aside and checked to see if she could find any dress which could help her but found nothing. She normally wears churidaars or jeans and had no short dresses. She curled her lips in a pout but then thought to shop something online. She began looking for all the available options but wasn’t much comfortable with the idea of waering some short dress in front of him. So, she decided to go for a pink net saree with a low cut at the back and ordered it for herself.
The next evening, raman entered the room only to see ishita was standing there all dressed in a beautiful pink net saree which highlighted her curves, he had never seen her wearing a saree and so was surprised. He smiled at her and she too smiled back at him as widely as she could as per the google instructions, then she hugged him, looking deeply into his eyes. She held his hands and rested them on her waist and leaned closer to him. He crinkled his eyebrows at her unusual behaviour and with his hands still resting on her waist, asked her what was going in her mind. Before she could reply, she felt her saree going down and in seconds, her saree actually came out from its place, not completely, but she knew it would come out in less than a minute if she doesn’t do anything. She looked down embarrassed and ran to the washroom holding her saree before he could say anything to her.
PLAN 3: FAILED
PLAN 4
ASK MORE PERSONAL QUESTIONS
The next night when he entered the room after their dinner, he found her in the bed already, thinking about something. He joined her in the bed and ishita just bombarded him with numerous questions about his friends and family. He answered all patiently and soon fell asleep getting tired after the long day at work. She cursed him under her breath for having slept like that but then, his sleeping form was too cute to ignore, the way he was sleeping with a pout on her lips was something that made her anger mellow down. She smiled at his sleeping figure and caressing his face, hugged him in sleep while he too pulled her closer to himself, almost hiding her in himself.
PLAN 4: FAILED
PLAN 5
USE YOUR BODY LANGUAGE TO SHOW YOUR INTEREST
Ishita thought baout various ways through which her body language could tell him that she wants him. She began clinging to him everywhere, all time, wherever he was around her, they used to hug in sleep, steal some pecks here and there but still raman didn’t get anything and ishita was once again left cursing her bad fate and her budhdhu husband.
PLAN 5: FAILED