LAST PART

Hello everyone, as promised, here with the last shot of this crazy story of mine, writing which I thoroughly enjoyed as it was quite different from what I usually write. I just noticed this story not only topped two rankings but also has crossed 5K views, which is an achievement for me. 😀
This very day a year ago, I had posted the first chapter of this story on IF and I am ending it today here.. hope you enjoy the read.

He moved out of the bed and returned after a while with a hot water bag. He called her but she just shrugged him off telling she doesn't want to talk to him.

R -acha sorry baba, I am very sorry I know I shouldn't have scolded you. Here keep it there, you'll feel better.

He finally managed to calm down and helped ishita. She was feeling better after a while and seeing raman laying next to her, hugged him resting her head on his shoulder.

R -so we finally did hanky panky

He said with a naughty smile playing on his lips, ishita bit her lips shyly hearing him while he asked her

R -was it good, are you happy now?

Ishita just nodded her head and asked him

I -raman, will we do hanky panky daily?

R -no, not daily

I -I will have this pain always?

R -no you'll get used to it slowly

He said smiling making ishita nod her head robotically. He pulled her closer to himself and pecking her lips, asked her to sleep now as she must be tired. She nodded her head without any argument given she was actually feeling tired and closed her eyes. He too closed his eyes happy after what just transpired between them and was about to drift to her dreamland when he heard her whisper "I love you raman"

He smiled fully and whispered the same to her before he pulled her over himself and again locked their lips together taking her to another passion ride. Tired and exhausted after their rendezvous, both finally decided to rest their aching limbs, letting the morning star glitter its glory in the room.

It was 11 when he slowly opened his eyes, getting adjusted to his surroundings slowly, he smiled at the sight of his innocent baby wife who was sleeping all over him, holding and caressing his hand in sleep.

Drenched in the colours of his love, her messed up hair, swollen lips and that content of her face was just a treat to his eyes, an image to behold forever. He kept looking at her for long, settling his head comfortably on his hand supported by his elbow.

He saw her sleep getting disturbed by her hair starnds and blew air on her face tucking it away. She opened her eyes slowly and recognizing him, just shifted more close to him, snuggling more into him, if that was even possible.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CcjibBD.gif[/img]

R -ishita get up baby, see it's morning

He said trying to wake her up but she just made some annoyed sounds in sleep.

I -two minutes raman

She said rubbing her lips on his chest making him sigh, not having the heart to leave her alone in the bed, he too layed back comfortably and began caressing her hairs. Completing her beauty sleep, she finally rubbed her eyes lazily and looked at him. He was smiling seeing her antics and the moment their eyes caught the hold of the other, he pecked her forehead softly.