EPILOGUE

Hello everyone, back with an epilogue to this story. Here we go

Ishita bhalla was the happiest soul on planet earth today and why she won’t be happy today, after all, her darling husband had promised her to take her for a honeymoon, their honeymoon which was long due. She had got this honeymoon fever after her friend sarika, who got married recently, returned from her honeymoon and boasted about the same in front of her, how she and her husband spent a great time together and ishita was just sitting silently not knowing what to say as her darling husband never took her for a honeymoon even after four years of marriage. Though he loved her very much and always pampered her, still she wanted to see the honeymoon mode of her husband, so she pestered him a lot for taking a few days leave from office and take her for a honeymoon. Raman denied at first stating work pressure but then agreed to her demands as always as he too wanted to spend some lone time with her. She was doing all her works happily and the happiness was evident on her face. Simmi and romi saw her humming her fav tamil song in between working and signed the other and deciding to tease their baby bhabhi, hifived. While unknown to all that was playing in the two bhalla devils’ minds, she was doing her work thinking about her and raman, the places they would visit in Paris, the time they would spend together. She was just too happy today and was smiling like a fool, eagerly waiting for him to come back home and tell her that all the formalities have been done and they can leave for Paris soon.
Her eyes were on the doorway only, counting seconds to his arrival when she heard some whispers
Ro –simmi di, don’t you think someone is really happy today?
S –haa bhai, raman bhai’s baby is really happy today
Ishita glared at simmi for calling her a baby while romi and simmi just chuckled seeing her anger, teasing her was their all time fav timepass.
I –I am not a baby simmi
There came her signature line but before anyone can say any further, she saw raman entering the house, she left all she was doing in the middle and ran to him, taking his laptop bag from his hands, keeping it in the room and then running out and getting him a glass of water from the kitchen.
Simmi and romi were surprised seeing her behaviour. Raman, who was sitting on the couch, smiled at her taking the glass of water from her hands while ishita was eagerly waiting for him to break the news to her.
He handed the glass back to her after gulping a few sips and thanked her for the same making her lips curl down in a pout.
I –what happened raman, is there some issue with the visa formalities?
She asked him slowly while romi and simmi sharpened their ears to listen to their conversation, none in the house was aware of the honeymoon plans of the couple.
R –ishita we can’t go to Paris
He spoke in a low voice trying his best to hide his laughter. Her lips curled down in a pout as he had expected and the look on her face told him that she is all set to cry
R –ish..
Before he could even handle the situation, she began crying, earning the attention of all the family members, simmi, romi and toshiji rushed to her asking her what happened but all she did was crying and not telling anything.
Toshiji looked at raman for an answer but he didn’t say anything and just moved to ishita, taking her hands in his.
R –ish, stop crying baby, I was just kidding, there’s nothing wrong with the visa and the paper work baba, we can go to Paris baba stop crying
He said wiping her tears with his thumb while the trio of simmi, romi and toshiji looked at him questioningly.
I –sachchi?
(really)
She raised her eyebrows at him who just blinked his eyebrows at her in affirmative and she just jumped on him, hugging him excitedly as she kissed his cheek.
“I love you raman, I love you so so so so much, we will go to Eiffel tower, notre dame, louvre museum, river cruise, we will explore the whole city, click so many pics, kiss under the Eiffel tower and do a lot of shopping too” she sang her love to him while he just smiled at the silly antics of his wife, reciprocating the hug, she was still a baby.
T –what is happening raman
A completely clueless toshiji asked him breaking their moment and realising she just hugged and pecked her husband in the living room only, she broke their hug embarrassed at her act.
R –maa actually I was thinking to take ishita out, for a small trip and she wanted to visit paris so...
Before raman could complete, simmi piped in with her devil mind
S –bhai, you could have told maa directly that you two are going for a honeymoon, maa wouldn’t have said a no, right maa?
Both raman and ishita looked down blushing and toshiji just smiled at them.
I –mummyji, we...
T –it’s okay puttar, go and enjoy
She said happily kissing ishita’s forehead making her smile and left as neelu called her to tell her about the arrangements of the dinner leaving the couple with the teasing duo.
Ro –suna tune simmi, bhai is going on a honeymoon with his baby
Ishita looked down smiling while simmi continued romi’s game
S –haa bhai, raman bhai and baby bhabhi were planning to elope together for a honeymoon, didn’t even informed us, bhai, are we that bad, that you two didn’t even inform us? Don’t we give you two enough privacy in the house or you guys were thinking that we will disturb you on your honeymoon as well?
R –shut up simmi
Raman smacked her head lightly while simmi smiled fully and pulled ishita to herself, whispering in her ears “had you bought lingeries for your honeymoon or not, don’t tell me you are planning to wear your churidaars on your honeymoon too, bhai’s honeymoon would be a total bore.... ok fine, I will help you with that, just go, enjoy your honeymoon and make the most of the time you are getting with him, do se teen ho kar hi wapis aana”
Ishita just looked down, her cheeks turned crimson at simmi’s comment and unable to hide her blush, she just ran to the room before simmi could tease her any more. Raman too followed her eager to know what simmi whispered in her ears. He entered the room and saw her smiling to herself in the mirror, blushing. He latched the door slowly, without making noise not to disturb her and hugged her from the back, rubbing his nose on her neckline. She leaned her head on his shoulder and tilted her head giving him more access.

“ramannn” she moaned his name in pleasure as he began planting wet kissed all over her nape, sliding her kurti from her shoulder.

R –what simmi whispered in your ears, why were you blushing like that?
Ishita just shook her head in negative, telling him she won’t tell him anything while her cheeks again turned pink thinking about simmi’s words.
R –tell na madrasan
He said biting her collarbone, giving her a hickey she knew she would have a tough time to hide from all, and she would be teased like hell by his siblings.
She glared at him and pushing him, was about to leave the room when he held her by her wrist and pulled her to himself making her land on his chest. He tucked the lone strand of hair behind her ears and pecking her lips, asked her ever so softly
R –tell na ish, what simmi told you, even I want to know what other than me makes my baby blush this much
Ishita rested her head on his shoulder and playing with his shirt buttons, spoke
I –she was telling me to plan a baby
Raman got silent for a moment and seeing the same, ishita looked up at him and cupping his face, told him
I –it’s ok raman, I know you don’t want a baby so soon, I have just joined office last year and I know you want me to work and prove myself before we have a baby, don’t be angry raman, she was just teasing me... I don’t want a baby so soon, don’t be angry na baba
She said blowing a soft kiss on his forehead while he just smiled at her in return
R –I am not angry ish, I was just thinking how will I handle ruhi and her mumma together, it would be difficult managing two babies together
I(angrily) –who’s ruhi and who’s ruhi’s mumma?
R(smiling) –don’t be so jealous madrasan, you know who ruhi is?
Ishita nodded her head in negative and he just pinched her cheeks
R –ruhi is... ruhi is... our daughter
I –you mean?
She asked excitedly and he just hummed in response. She hugged him smiling
R –you like the name?
I –I love it
She spoke smiling shyly. He broke the hug and cupping her face, asked her naughtily
R –so I guess, we should start our hard work for our ruhi
Ishita just nodded her head looking down while he just claimed her lips trying to steal a kiss before someone from their haddi family interrupts their romance like always, leaving the real hard work they will need to do for their ruhi for their honeymoon.

Hope you enjoyed it. Will be waiting for your responses.
Akriti