Chapter 2

edited

Leian's POV

It was a Monday and I was still sleeping with Jungkook in my hands.

I was peacefully sleeping until someone kept pulling on my blanket, distracting me from my much needed beauty sleep.

"Hey, Leian we're gonna be late!" It was Yeonjo, who was doing cutesy stuff while waking me up.

What a disgusting thing to wake up to.

I felt myself cringe and brought my blanket back up to cover my face from that disgusting act. "Yeonjo~ five more minutes. Oh, and I suggest you not to do that. You look disgusting." I said while hugging Jungkook beside me, his nose touching my cheeks lightly. I could hear her gasp in an offended way.

"You leave me no choice." I didn't care what the heck she said but before I knew it, I was already pushed out of my bed. Jungkook woke up as I was pushed and he jumped in surprise.

"Okay, okay! I'm up." I went to the bathroom showered, changed, and fixed myself. The others were already waiting outside.

"What took you so long?" Nari asked as she was leaning in the wall.

"She probably forgot to set her alarm again." Hyunmi said, rolling her eyes because of my laziness. Wow, she's one to talk. I had to wake her up before and she took way longer than me! Let's not forget the fact that she started to throw Legos at me. Why does she even have Legos in her room!?

"Whatever, let's go." And off we went to school.

- - -

We arrived at school and started to walk to our assigned classes. Luckily, we were all put in the same class.

I suddenly went deep into thought about our pets. How would they act without us? What would they do without us?

Especially Jungkook, he seems so scared whenever I'm away.

"Leian, what's wrong?" Eunhee called, snapping me away from my thoughts. "Oh, I was just thinking about our pets." I said with a worried face.

As soon as we arrived, we sat down.

"Don't worry Leian, they're gonna be fine." Yeonjo smiled trying to calm me down and patting my back lightly. I hope they are.

"Hey, Leian, Yeonjo,"  Daemin called.

"What's up?" Yeonjo and I said in unison and looked over to her.

"Come here! I have something to show." Daemin said smirking. I could already tell she was either gonna prank us or she's just gonna show off what she has with her.

"Don't worry she's not gonna show off." Nari reassured. Since she was being serious we just got up and walked over to them.

Too bad, the bell rang and Ms. Sachi arrived. We went to our seats quickly and sat back down. 'I'll just show it on lunch.' she mouthed to us.

"Students, I know it hasn't been that long into the school year yet." Ms. Sachi started.

What do you mean? We've been stuck in hell for months now.

"And since you students have been busy lately, I'm taking you to a school vacation." The students cheered loudly.

"Students-" The students continue to talk and chat with their friends as to what they were gonna do during the vacation. Ms. Sachi being interrupted by their booming voices.

"Students, Listen-" She was interrupted again. Argh, let's get this over with.

"Guys, can we please listen to Ms. Sachi?!" I stood up and told the other students and my friends quietly clapped at me with a smug look in their faces.

"Thank you, Leian." Ms. Sachi thanked and I replied with a bow and a smile as I sat back down to listen.

"Where are we going Miss?" Minji asked. She was clearly excited "We're going to the Philippines!" The whole class then went silent and Ms. Sachi had a confused look plastered on her face.

I guess the class haven't heared about Philippines yet. Guessing from everyone's looks, they seemed bored.

eXcUsE mE, Philippines is awesome! It's practically the ideal place to go to if you wanna go on a vacation since it's always hot and sunny there.

"I'll give you the forums about the vacation. Please answer it honestly and quietly!" Ms. Sachi assured us as we all nodded our heads. "Yes, Ms. Sachi."

After everyone finished we passed our papers and finished on the classes.

-Lunch-

I was excited thinking about the vacation. I haven't visited that place in a long time now. Then again, if we were gonna go to the Philippines, who's gonna take care of the pets?

We sat on our seats as we found a table with nobody sitting in it.  "So, what were you gonna show us?" Eunhee reminded, eyes filled with curiosity.

"Oh yeah, here it is." She pulled out a necklace with a red crystal carved as a rose. It was a ruby.

"My older sister bought me this from Canada and she said the red rose meant for 'euphoria'. I don't know what that meant." Daemin said as my eyes were stuck on the red rose and as I was staring at it, a flash quickly shone on it. I blinked my eyes multiple times to process what the hell just happened. The flash was blinding.

I didn't bother to tell them because all I had in my mind right now was food.

"Oh Daemin, euphoria stands for 'a feeling or statement of intense excitement or happiness' so she probably gave that to you since you are her euphoria?" Hyunmi the brain technology girl said.

Everyone in my table bursted into uwus. "That's so sweet!" Nari stated as she was daydreaming about the statement of what Hyunmi said.

"AS SWEET AS A DONUT, I'M HUNGRY! Can we please eat now?!" I said covering my tummy from growling and everyone just laughed and agreed.

After eating we went back to our classes.

I wonder what that flash or timeline was about?..

:)