Chapter 33

**Leian's POV**
Monday, 8:00 pm.

"Is he. . ."

"Is he what?"

"Is he dead?" Everyone looks at Nari because of a very shocked reason that Hoseok is actually dead. "NO!," I shouted as everyone sighed in relief.

The heck, they all thought Hoseok's dead? Mother of potatoes, No! "He's just unconcious and just needs rest! He's not hurt or anything, he just needs to rest. That's why he doesn't need to be healed." I explained as they all said 'Ah' and 'Phew's. Nari nodded, a sign that she was okay now that she knew Hoseok was okay. I told Nari to go put Hoseok in their room for him to rest but instead went there with him and decided that she'll be the one to look out for Hoseok.

I smiled before they left as the others including Yuna started walking away and into their rooms. "Ah ah ah, You guys aren't going anywhere." I said as they all looked at me confused. Minji and Jimin were jumping around crazy. "What are you planning to do?" Eunhee asked as I just made a smile as I was holding Minji's phone to announce that they were gonna have a meeting in the Biggest Park of Seoul tomorrow at 2:00 in the afternoon. 

"Hello fans!~ Were going to be having a fan meeting at the Biggest Park of Seoul tomorrow at 2:00. We hope to see you all there! It will be tomorrow since we have to do some things and prepare a lot of stuff today for the event tomorrow and post a dance cover in Youtube! See U all soon!~~ <3 <3

-Minji and Jimin <3"

"Done." 

"Wait, what the heck are we gonna do tonight?"
asked Hyunmi.

"First, Namjoon, Hyunmi, Yeonjo, Yuna and Taehyung. Just decorate that huge wall that's beside the sofa. It looks so empty when I look at it. The decorations are in the garage, I think it's enough," I ordered them as they all nodded whilst they all walked towards the sofa as Yoongi was gonna get the decor.

"Were gonna practice cooking,"

"Oh please! That's easy-"

"Cooking Bao Buns."
The two were silent as they didn't know what those were. Speaking of silent, Jungkook hasn't been talking a lot today. I'm starting to get worried that it's because of me that he got quiet. Did I say something wrong?

WOAH, Leian, what are you thinking?! Getting worried of Jungkook getting quiet and thinking it's your fault?!  

"What's Bao Buns exactly, Leian?" Minji and Eunhee asked in unison. "I don't know," They both gave me a '-_-' face.

DING DONG~

"Oh, Leian-ssi, did you order food?"

"Ani."

Jungkook ran towards the door and turned the doorknob to open the door to see who was the visitor. As soon as Jungkook saw that "someone" he started growling, making the visitor shiver and not even invade their territory. "Jungkook-ssi, who is it?"

"Stwanger!" He said in a baby manner. I ran towards the door and opened it widely since Jungkook just opened the door slightly and just popped his head out of the door to see who it was. "Ah, Annyeong~ Sorry about him, he doesn't like visitors or strangers. Come in."

We learned how to make the Bao Bun after 20 minutes and everyone got to try it as well! It was very yummy to be very honest. The chef was gonna come tomorrow again

----Chapter 33----

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER, Sorry~. Also, I know, I haven't update since a century. (Lol, not really just a week.) But, I'm back~

Thank you to Daniella19987 and Alfiakhan97 for adding my story onto their list!😚

Thank you to lalisa550 for voting on a lot of my chapters and even commented!😂😂😚

July 2, 2018:

1K READERSSS!!!~~~♡♡♡ THANK YOUUU❤❤❤💖💖😙😙😍😍😘😘😘