Chapter 16

Monday, 8:00 A.M.

**Leian's POV**

Minji and Jimin were in the backyard. Learning a dance or something. I checked the T.V. and watched the news.

"SkyHit Entertainment has brand new stars and they are already gaining 700+ thousands of fans! They will be having a party tonight at 6:00 pm. Back wih you Shin."

New stars?.. I didn't know about new stars. I checked my phone and went to the youtube channel of 'SkyHit Entertainment' and man was I not expecting it.

"Minji and Jimin. New stars of SkyHit Entertainment!"

I clicked on the video. They were interviewing Minji unnie and Jimin! Ok.. what!? How did they become stars?

"How did you become a star?"

"Oh well, me and my friends were actually waiting in the mall for our maknae. Since she took so long, Me and Jimin got bored, we decided to make a flash mob, I guess?"

"Where were you seen by SkyHit Entertainment?"

"Uhh... in the Philippines. I received a call right away as I got back here in Korea. I guess one of the staffs went to Philippines."

Wait...how did she even get an interview? We were far away from SkyHit Entertainment's building and yet she still got there? Like HOW?

I clicked another video of Minji and Jimin and they already had an official cover dance kind of thing video. IN THE CHANNEL ITSELF! And it already got.. 2 million views?!

"I need to talk to Minji" I walked towards the backyard and saw that they were still practicing. They were dancing the song BDAY from iKON. I must agree they were pretty good at dancing. No wonder they were noticed by SkyHit. The music stopped and I could hear them panting loudly.

"Break..." Jimin panted and drank water. Is it just me or do they look hot while they were sweating? AGH, SNAP OUT LEIAN! "Minji? Jimin? What are you two doing?" I asked as I handed out a water bottle to Minji and I sat beside her.

"Ah. Leian were practicing. What does it look like?" She asked. "Dancing..." I said replying her back sarcastically and both laughed. I went from a laughing face to a poker face. Minji looked at me with a confused look aswell did Jimin.

"Yah. You two how dare you." I said pointing at the both of them and stood up with my hands both in my waist. Like a mother scolding her kids. "How could you not tell me?"

"Leian-ssi what do you mean?" Jimin and Minji looked at each other then locked their gaze back at me. I squatted back down and made a pout face with both my hands on my chin forming a flower. "Why didn't you tell me you were both idols already?" Jimin chuckled and made an eye smile at me. "It was suppose to be a secret. How'd you know?" He stroked my hair.

"I checked the news and the social media." They both looked at each other with a confused look. "I didn't know the news actually spread that fast."

"Didn't you guys check your official cover dance that was posted under SkyHit?" They shook their heads. I rolled my eyes and putted out my phone infront of them. They were both in shock and they both stood up hugging each other and jumped while squealing. Can I just say that Jimin looked small beside Minji? Anyways...I looked at them in happiness and crossed my arms. "Leian I just thought of something." I looked up at Jimin. "Since you are a very good dancer. What about you're our dance choreographer?" My eyes grew big. I shook my head.