Chapter 3

Leian's POV

Thursday, it was a good morning today.

What a miracle today was. I woke up and went to school way earlier than I usually do.

Ms. Sachi never told us about when the trip was huh...

"Leian!" Someone called.

It wasn't one of my friends. DANG IT! I lost them while I was in the process of cleaning my bag. I knew no one else here but my six horrible excuses of friends, whom I adored to the hell and back.

Meaning I didn't know this person.

"Sorry but I'm busy." I quickly said without even looking back. Even if I did take a glance, I wouldn't know who it was.

Ring~!

The bell rang. Luckily, I reached the classroom. "Leian, where were you?" Eunhee asked, her face plastered with a worried expression.

Wow. . . she was the only one who was worried for me? What kind of friends are you?!

"I lost you guys while I was cleaning my bag. Sorry." I chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of my neck sheephisly.

"Next time, be more aware ok?" She said with reassurance and I nodded. Soon enough, Ms. Sachi went inside the classroom, making everyone scurry back to their seats.

"Students, I forgot to tell you that the trip is gonna be this Saturday ok? Remember." Ms. Sachi reminded with a sweet smile.

I wonder... what was that flash thing yesterday about?

It's been two days after that incident happened. I mean like, should I be expecting something weird to happen? None of my friends has noticed that except me so it must mean something...

Again, my thoughts drifted off deeper and deeper. Eventually muting out everything around me as I zoned out. That is until Ms. Sachi called me.

"Leian?"

"A-Ah. Yes?" Ugh, these events are messing me up...

"You haven't been paying attention so would you please listen?" Ms. Sachi asked as I nodded along.

"Yes Ms. Sachi."

"Oh and lastly, Students until Friday this week, we'll be having half days only, ok?" Ms. Sachi said.

The students cheered loudly as they were happy for what they say are excused classes. Is it even excused?

"Leian, for the past two days, you've been pretty distracted. Something bothering you?" Nari asked as the other five of my friends were staring at me.

"Oh, I was just thinking about making a K-Pop group or something..." I sheepishly smiled. 'What the heck did I just say?!' I thought.

"Oh... that's weird but ok." Eunhee said as she had a what-did-she-just-say face. I can relate Eunhee.

What did I just say?

- - -

At last, lunch had finally come! My stomach was literally grumbling since classes ended.

"I'm getting everyone free drinks today! What drinks would you guys like?" Daemin said as she smile brightly at us. Woah now that's something I wasn't expecting.

"Who are you and what have you done to Daemin." Nari joked and we all laughed, agreeing. This was a new side to Daemin we don't usually get to see so of course, we'd be confused.

"Before I change my mind 3... 2..."

"Bubble Tea! "

"Simple water"

"Pepsi"

"Coke"

"Sprite"

"I'll have Royal"

Everyone including me said before she could change her mind.

"Good, now go find a seat." Daemin commanded us like we were her kids. She acts like she's the eldest but she isn't and she sometimes forgets that.

Anyways, we went to find a table and sat down. Eunhee brought up something I didnt wanna talk about. Meh, gotta tell them what was on my mind...

"Leian, what was that Kpop group thing about?"

"Oh... actually. It was just an excuse. I was thinking about a flash that happened yesterday... It was pretty weird."

"I'm glad you told me. Now, I dont have to worry. But, whatever that was don't let it distract you." Eunhee said smiling. Ahh~ this girl. Still so thankful to have her as my friend.

Daemin soon arrived with our drinks in her hands. Acting cutesy and stuff.

What an embarrassment to society.

"Here are your drinks ladies." Daemin said.
"Thanks Daemin, now let's eat quickly. I'm worried about our pets" Nari stated.

I FORGOT! I haven't packed yet! Jungkook kept snuggling me I forgot!

As we finished eating we went home.

- - -

The girls planned to stay in the our room with their pets. I haven't even told them that I've packed yet!

"Yeonjo, Minji." I called.

"Yes, Leian?" They said in unison as they were preparing sleeping bags. It's not even that late yet, why are they already preparing?

"I haven't packed yet..." I said and they blinked at one another before looking back at me.

"Well, go pack already! The others are coming in 5 minutes." They both told me as they pushed me towards my bedroom and I nodded along.

My clothes? ✔
My headphones? ✔
The stuff Jungkook needed? ✔
My laptop? ✔
That's all right? Yeah...

The others were already enjoying while I was just in my room reading webtoons and watching youtube videos.

I wasn't really feeling like sleeping with them tonight...

I had Jungkook sleeping beside me and he looked like he did a lot today too. "You bunny what have you been doing in here?" I giggled while petting my beloved pet.

And before I knew it I was already sleeping...

:)