Chapter 25

**Your POV**

We were now back home just to change our clothes. I changed Jungkook into another thin-fabric outfit ,'cause it gets hot when you always move or dance.

This time, everyone was wearing black clothes. We planned it 'cause... why not?

We all nodded at each other before going to the Second Biggest Park of Seoul.

Also, a thing I noticed about Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok is that they have satooris. Even though they weren't really born in a specific place.

Jungkook and Jimin has a Busan Satoori. The same satoori as Minji and I have.

Taehyung has a Daegu satoori. The same satoori Yeonjo and Daemin have.

And Hoseok has another accent I don't know or simply forgot.

But we all speak the same satoori, which is Seoul Satoori, 'cause why not?

"Aren't we gonna bring Junghyun with us?" Yeonjo asked.

"No," I replied blankly while staring outside the window.

"Why?" Yeonjo asked once again.

"He's not in our hangout. Plus, he didn't even practice the choreography with us." Jungkook spoke out of nowhere with a hint of anger. I look at him in shock. He gave me a 'What' annoyed kind of look.

____________________________________

After what seemed to be forever on the road. We arrived at the park. As usual, the park was busy with people.

I set up a tripod and putted the camera in it. Yeonjo and Nari helped me set up the speakers behind the camera. Now, the only thing missing was it's dancers. I connected my phone to the speakers and let Yeonjo play the song.

Let's just hope people will gladly join the flashmob. We stood up sternly as we smiles plastered on our faces.

"Waiting for you anpanman~ Waiting for you anpanman~

Naegan eopsji altongina gappa,
Naegan eopsji super car like batman" The usual interested and confused stares were given as soon as we started the music. These speakers were no joke, it was so loud! No wonder we got some confused stares at the beginning. I could see girls at my age smiling and fangirling not too far from us. I gestured for them to come join us and they gladly did.

"Waiting for you anpanman~ (Lemme hear you say 2x)
Waiting for you anpanman~
(Turn it up 3x)

Jom de himeul nabollae
Neoui himi dwaejullae (Turn it up 3x)

Gyeseok dolyae dolyae naui anpan but ballin' ballin' still bangstro

Nan tteuni hero but still in miro geu young man, young man young man." More people were joining in and they looked happy. To be honest, they were all great dancers to my perspective. Some were trying to be the best and some tried to be the best and be cute at the same time.

Jimin and Minji leaded the flashmob and they were doing really great. If doing this can lessen something then, I'll try to do it always.

-After The Flashmob-

We all bowed at the people that joined the flashmob and those who had just watched. "Who wants to get a picture with me and Jimin!?" Minji shouted and people were already rushing towards her. I'm guessing their gonna have a group selfie. "Say 'GROUP SELFIE'" 

"GROUP SELFIE!~" They sang and said it in unison. Then, the two bowed at their fans as they all walk away and bid 'Goobye's

We walked towards Yeonjo, who had been clapping her hands like a crazy sea lion after the flashmob for a whole minute. Her eyes were sparkling as she kept clapping and shaking her head gently to the sides. "You guys were amazing! Especially the ones who lead the flashmob!" Yeonjo smiled at Minji and Jimin as the two just arrogantly smiled.

"Leian-ssi, Yeonjo-ssi, Nari unnie, I saw Junghyun in the flashmob."

"So..?" I asked blankly. The girls blinked at me in shock as I could see the boys tense up. "Leian! Respect-"

"-to your elders. I know Nari Unnie." The girls blink in shochk that I've finally used formal language on them. It's because I wanted to. I'm getting tired of calling them by just their names. I give them a 'what' look then an eyeroll was followed. Yeonjo walked off to the van like nothing happened and I trailed behind her. Of course, everyone trailed behind me.

We all sat on our designated places -- and by designated, I mean our places when we got here. I was about to close the door to the van when the Lee Junghyun boy came. I can't seem to calm down when he's around and I don't get why.

He put his arm in before I closed, I would've closed it harshly on him but decided to spare him. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Can I come in? Please princess?" He begged.

"Who are you calling a princess?" Jungkook asked innocently and looked annoyed when he saw Lee Junghyun.

"Princess my butt! You want me to shut the door on your arm?"

"Ow! Ow! Ow!! Ok ok, Leian just let me in." He begged for the last time and I nodded. I could tell the girls were squeaking inside their heads.

I told him to sit beside someone and every girl in the van (Exception of Yeonjo, since she drives) invited him to sit beside them. Of course, I didn't tell him to sit beside me but the stupid man he is, sat beside me. I will already predict that Jungkook will keep on growling on him.

----A/N----

You guys!! I'm going to update a lot this week. Might even do a triple update. 'Cause school is stalking me and found the right time to kill me! And by kill, I mean I'm going to school.😥😱 wish me luck.

Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter! Please give me your feedback on this story in the comments.

Any ships happening in your mind Bangtaners?😂

Taehyung X Yeonjo = ?
Minji X Jimin = ?
Leian (You) X Jungkook = ?
Daemin X Yoongi = ?

These are the ships in my mind for now😁

Written by:
HannahtheBngtn717
Cover by:
Sa_ReeNE
Reads, Ranks and Votes by:
🌸🌹🌻 BANGTANERS! 🌸🌹🌻

Sorry for:
♥Typos
♥Wrong Grammars
♥Lame Chapter
♥Short Chapter

Have an amazing Sunday!!❤❤💓