Blood, Sweat and Tears

Taehyung has never been this frustrated in his life.

He's been in the library for two hours now, and he already can't wait for the day to end. Indeed, he and Jungkook have decided to do another scene tonight, and to try out a lot more things than the first time. His husband hasn't granted him his release since that time, so that Taehyung sometimes feels like giving up and relieving himself in the nearest empty room he can find. But he knows that it will ruin all their efforts and that frustration will make his next climax way better, so he's willing to wait until tonight. He can't prevent himself from fantasising, though.

His mind is clouded with sinful thoughts of Jungkook praising him and dominating him, which makes him sigh every so often. Not to mention he's dying to know how bondage and blindfolding will feel, amongst some other things they planned to do tonight.

"Excuse me? Sir?" He's shaken out of his reverie by a young girl asking him where she can find the Harry Potter series, so that he tries to gather his thoughts and does his best to act normally. But really, all he wants is to relieve this intense frustration that has settled in his abdomen for what seems like an eternity. The brown-haired male has never wanted to have sex so much, never wanted Jungkook to take him that bad, never even thought that he could crave sexual relief to the point he would literally spend the whole day dreaming about it. It's like Jungkook is everywhere into his mind, controlling each and every one of his thoughts.

Unfortunately for him, there isn't a lot of people at the library today, so that he's left focusing on his denial from the other day. He's saved from boredom when his phone buzzes in his pocket though, and he knows who texts him before he even looks at his phone: indeed, Jungkook told him earlier he would send him some instructions for tonight. That's why he grabs the device as quickly as he can, unlocking it with feverish movements.

From Jungkook:

Wait for me in black briefs and choker in the bedroom tonight. You don't have the right to relieve yourself in any way.

Taehyung bites the inside of his cheeks at the thought of what is waiting for him, wanting to be able to accelerate time in order to be tonight already. It will be hard to prevent himself from touching his neglected shaft until Jungkook comes home, he tells himself, but if it is to reach his high thanks to his husband's hands, Taehyung thinks he can to wait a week more if he has to.

----

It's with a quite impatient movement that Jungkook closes their apartment door, silence surrounding him right after. He walks in the semi-obscurity towards the bedroom, heart beating at a crazy pace into his chest as the thought of Now is the time swirls into his mind.

The raven-haired male pulls the handle down and the bedroom door opens to reveal a cosy atmosphere, the bedside lamp being the major source of light inside of the room along with the faint luminosity provided by the candles burning here and there. Taehyung is here, lying on his belly with his head into his arms. He wears nothing more than black boxers and a choker, just like Jungkook asked him to, and it makes a feeling of satisfaction settle into the man's chest. His husband looks sinful, and he can't wait to ravish him.

The brown-haired male rolls onto his back at the sound of Jungkook stepping into the room, a bright smile illuminating his face so that the man can't help but grin back. He kneels onto the mattress and leans forward to kiss his husband, needing that to gather some courage for what's to come. He's the one who has to make sure Taehyung spends a good time and is safe at any moment, which makes him feel a bit pressured. What they will be doing tonight is more dangerous than orgasm denial, so that he hopes everything will be fine. There is no reason to be nervous though, he tells himself, they both took their time to prepare everything.