regretes of the morning after

I turn to Kelly, "F.Y.I, I'm blaming you for this, with all your talk," I may or may not be pouting... Kelly just giggles and shakes her head, she sips her hot chocolate (because it's not coco it's chocolate!) shrugs and says "but that's none of my business". Turning on the T.V, I scroll through different channels, after finding a cartoon in which I enjoy I press play, after only the theme tune Kelly turns to me, "so, I leave the comfort of my own bed to watch Netflix here... also what in the world are we watching... is that a robot cat?" I just shrug and settle into the couch holding my hot chocolate. After like two hours Kelly and I both fall asleep on the couch.

"You know im right Alex." Kelly's talking away, "no, no you're not. Now drop it!" to this day I still believe Alex is the only one who can sound scary angry and embarrassed at the same time, I lift my head to see him hiding his red face in his hands and glaring at Kelly, she's practically cackling. "shh, tiredness is treating war and I won't have the forces to fight back if you don't just shhh," My back aches from sleeping on the couch but after that I'm good. Sitting up I stretch out my arms and yawned, "so, what were you guys talking about?" Kelly smiles and Alex kind of just turns to a tomato, like I'm so serious his a tomato "well, ya know that show you were watching? Yeah well Matt died," Kelly yawned out, I whip my head to face her, "what!" Alex kinda just starts laughing, then turns serious "I thought we were watching that together, but no, instead you watch it for TWO HOURS while im in bed." His pouting now, I see Kelly quietly taking a picture but decide to say nothing, "are you pouting?" I laugh, he kinda just glares at me.

We lounge about for a while until Alex jumps up and announces that his going out, when I ask where he shrugs and just walks off to find his shoes, jacket and most importantly his red scarf, "it's like a bazillion degrees out, are you really bringing your scarf?" he sticks his tongue out and walks out. Me and Kelly just sort of look at each other and run out after him.

He brings up to a dinner and orders us all way too much pancakes. This whole time his stayed quiet, it's a normal thing for him to act a little weird but every time I take the bait and aske "hey Alex, what ya thinking 'bout?" and every time he replies simply "stuff, but nothing you need to know about," Kelly gives a small smile and starts up some small talk, "so how has everyone been?" I look at her with mock offence "You've been with us for almost eight hours and this is the first time you ask how we are, it a disgrace." Kelly smiles and laughs, Alex gives a small smile. "Well Kelly, my dearest little sister, I've had to deal with bout you and Charlie, how do you think I've been. Cause I think I've been fine," he laughs a little. I giggle then backtrack "wait what?" he scrunches his eyebrows together in question, I stare at him the Kelly "since when has Kelly been your little sister, I'm your roommate, this is stuff I should know." Kelly rolls her eyes "one, thought you knew, two not biological, we just knew each other since we were little and one day we kinda just started saying it." Alex scoffs "I had no part in this, four-year-old Kelly, pigtails bouncing, one day got asked was I her big brother, so little Kelly did what Kelly does best, she jumped on that idea and started saying I was. I went along with it because we lived under the same roof anyway and I as at six-year old was not as strong as I am today and really couldn't say no." I burst out laughing, then suddenly my phone rings and the tune to 'dat boi' starts playing,

"... Charlie, do we need to discus how we act in public?" Alex smirks and leans back in his chair, I roll my eyes and stand to take it, walking outside I see who's called,

"hey Sanzy," I say playfully, I hear him scoff on the other line "hey Charlie, how are ya?"

"I'm still standing, stronger then I eve-"

"Charlie, no!" his laughing on the other line though, "so hey, I gonna be around for a while, I was wondering could I stay with you. We can go out on the town."

I consider it, I'm not sure Alex would be OK with it, but then again, I don't see anything he'd have agents it, "amm, sure, what time will you get in?" "... I may or may not be calling you because I just landed..." I sigh "really Sandy, really?" he scoffs "yes, and don't call me that."

An hour later and me, Alex and Kelly are lounging around the house, "so let me get this straight, the black ones a clone?" Alex is sharing his theories with Kelly, I roll my eyes "just because you don't like his latest look doesn't make him a clone Alexander." He glares at me "did you see the way he treated him, his a clone and I'm calling it!" I laugh at his insistence. The buzzer rings so I stand and make my way to the door, "who is it?" Alex and Kelly call in union, I shiver and open the door, "Sanzie, hey," I give him a hug and bring him into the living area, "Alex, Kelly this is Sandy. Sandy, Alex and Kelly." I introduce, I feels weird, like introducing a lover to family, awkward and unwelcome by most, except Kelly. Kelly, I have finally learnt not to question.