The Man With Purple Eyes

"Ugh...where am I?" I said as I rubbed my forehead. I looked around and all I saw was woods. Just trees. I propped up on my elbows and scanned the area. No one was around....strange.

I stood up, lost my balance, and fell. Luckily, I put my hands out and caught myself. As I was sitting there still on all fours, I heard something moving behind me. I whipped my head around and what I saw made me gasp. I saw the most beautiful enderdragon wings I've ever seen. I smiled widely and flapped them wildly. I began to fly! "Wooohooo!!" I yelled. Dove own and landed. I saw a movement behind me so..I looked. I saw a long enderdragon tail! I laughed and chased it.

I fell down dizzy and exhausted. I looked u at the pink and purple sky above. What a beautiful sight it was. I sighed and forgot all about the woods around me. "SSSSsss..." a sound emitted from behind me. Before I could turn around, the thing sent me flying into a large old oak tree. I hit the grassy plain below and everything went black.

I moaned quietly and opened my eyes. I saw creatures ranging from, giant arachneds to things I never seen before! And they surrounded me! I panicked and yelled. I started to run/fly until they were far behind me. I leaned against a dark wood tree and tried to catch my breath. "What the neck were those creatures?!" I said quietly. I wasn't trying to make another noise. I feared that if I did they would find me again.

After a short while I sat down and set my back against the tree. I lied my head against the tree as well and looked up at the stary sky. I slowly started to drift off to sleep. I wrapped my wings around me to generate a small source of heat to shield me from the freezing night.

(TIME SKIP!)

I woke up to the sound of fire. I opened my eyes and saw something horrific, the forest was burning! My enderman purple eyes widened and I ran. I looked behind me and saw two men clashing swords in the midst of the fire. 'Are they the ones who started the destruction?!' I thought in my head. I folded my wings and grabbed my tail. It hit me like a wave: if there are more people here, wouldn't I need to hide my Dragon features?. As quickly as I thought that, I saw a black hoodie with enderman eyes pictured on the back conveniently placed on the ground. "How convenient..." I looked at it for a second and put it on. It fit perfectly. I tucked my tail in my bootleg blue jeans and folded my wings in the hoodie. I grinned and went on my merry way.

After a while of walking and singing songs, I saw a large white building with what it looked like, a man's face on the front. I looked at it with a confused expression. I could hear faint metal clanging and other sounds coming from inside. I tilted my head and played with my dark brown hair. What was this place? Who built it? Is anyone still there? Questions slowly started filling every inch of my head. I shrugged and walked up to it. Something caught my eye, I saw a orange billboard. I carefully walked over to it and chuckled. It was a to do list. I read it over and laughed at the things they were going to do. Some of the things were: MAKE JAFFAS!! Build a extractor. Get a kitty. Build another floor.

As I was just about to walk over to the strange science building I heard talking. I could just hear the sound. I couldn't form words over the loud metal sound. It got closer and closer. I panicked and hid under their billboard. I saw a short, armor-wearing, red haired man and a tall, brown/black haired, coat wearing man. The brown haired man passed the board and didn't notice me. SUCCESS! The red haired man waved at his friend and closed the door. I exhaled as if I was holding a breath and crawled out of under the tall sign. I think I did it a bit to early because the man passed me. His blue eyes wide, "Simon get the buckets of water..." the rest I couldn't hear. I hid under the sign again and watched them both run by with almost overflowing buckets of water in their hands. 'I guess the fire is closer than I expected...' I took the opportunity and got out from hiding and ran as fast as a endermans teleport over to the white building. I opened the door and covered my ears. The sound of science was unbearable! I walked around and examined the machinery in the room. I looked at the ceiling and saw that they had holes in the roof to get up to different levels. As tired as my wings were, I didn't fly. I just climbed the shelves and did a bit of parcore. I got to the second the the third then the fourth. After I got up to the fourth floor the sound of machinery was no more. I smiled and sat on the edge of the hole. I looked around. This place is better than what I imagined. I heard the wooden door slam shut and deep laughter. 'Oh no! Hide!' There wasn't much to hide behind but there was a few crates stacked up and seemed to form a wall. I dashed behind the wall of cardboard crates and crouched, hoping today wasn't the day I see the skeleton face of death. I heard one of them fly up to the level I was on. I dug my nails into the cracks in the hardwood floor. Apparently, that made a tiny squeak. The man turned around and took out a diamond blade. His face showed no expression. It was stone cold. He walked towards the crates and looked around them. It looked like he didn't see me! I bit my hand to hold back the laugh that was forming. Suddenly I felt me being pulled by something unknown. I was forced on the ground and a shimmering blade was pointed at my neck. The tall man looked at me angrily "what is your name?" His voice was as sharp as daggers and as cold as ice. I tenced up and tried to remember my name. I couldn't! I lied there in silence. He moved the blade closer to my neck. "Name?!" He looked already scary from the burn marks and this is just making it worse. "Alyssa!" A random name slipped through my teeth. It sounded pretty good but that didn't matter...I was nearly on the edge of DEATH! He lifted the weapon just a bit. "State why you are here." I stayed quiet on this one. His glare started to scare me a bit. It was cold, heartless, and deathly. I started shaking as he started to raise his weapon. Thank God that he had a companion. The short man flew up in the nick of time. He gasped right when the blue eyed man brung the sword down. I quickly moved my head so it just cut my cheek lightly. "Lewis! What the Jaffas are you doing?!" The man's voice was high pitched and full of shock. The man I now know as 'Lewis' shook his head like he was in a trance and put away his sword. He stuck out his hand to try to help me up. I swatted it away and got up on my own. I narrowed my eyes at Lewis "you just tried to kill me!" I hissed.

The dwarf looked at Lewis, grabbed him by the arm, and dragged him over to the other side of the chest filled room. I could their voices. I wasn't THAT bad at hearing. "Who is she?" The dwarf looked at me then Lewis. He just shrugged. I lifted a eyebrow. He didn't remember my "name?" They walked over to me and looked at me like I had 1000 eyes. "What's your name?" Simon asked while getting a chocolate cookie from his bag. I shook my head. Im not much of a talker. The tall Burnett man cocked his head "you don't know your name?" I nodded "I hardly even remember anything. I just remember my age, where I am, and what the main mob is." My voice was quiet. "I don't even think I have a name." They looked a bit surprised. 'A girl without a name.' I thought 'such a weird encounter.' They looked like they were searching for a name in their heads. Ah! How about olivia?" Simon said. Lewis shook his head. And so did I. "Alyssa?" My eyes lightened up but they didn't glow. I nodded frantically, My brown elbow length hair wildly thrashing around. I now remembered the fire when i woke up. "Hey..guys, did you see the men fighting in the fire?" They shook their heads. 'I probably sound crazy.' I thought. I looked out a tiny glass window and saw that it was getting close to night. "Well...thank you for not killing me and giving me a name." I said as I jump my way down to the first level. I could see that Lewis was trying to say something but I closed the door right as he was about to. I laughed happily and started to walk again.

(Skipping teh Walkin)

As I was walking through a thin tree line I could see a large castle made out of what it looked like: obsidion or some sort of basalt. It had a pretty cool logo. I must say, it was a thing worth looking at. I folded my wings and put my hoodie back on. This jacket didn't block out the cold as well as any other hoodie. It was mearly a thing that you wear for looks. I shivered and tucked my tail away. I knew if I were to stay out here any longer I would be found frozen like a ice cream. I looked at the building some more. It looked like it was abandoned because of the growth on it. I quietly opened the door, walked in, and closed it. I wasn't going to let any more warmth escape. I heard nothing in this place. It was dead silent. I walked quietly trying to not alarm anyone if they still live here. I saw a kitchen, a bathroom, a creeper face shaped window, and a magic room. I passed the large room filled with magic. I was noting these things down and I realised that I wrote magic room. "Wait...what?" I backed up and stuck my head in the blue, black, and red room. I grinned and walked in. I saw a strange book on a podium . I picked it up and ran my fingers on the engraved tidal "thaumanomicon." I read quietly. I opened the book, sat down and scooted until my back hit a wall, and read the book. I flipped a page and read a item of teleportation.

I smiled faintly and looked at the recipe. One ender eye, four blaze powder, and the rest of the spaces are filled with magic dust. I got up and searched in chests for what I was trying to find. After a hour of searching quickly and quietly, I gathered the ingredients and made a "void ring". I put it on and I thought about teleporting to the book. I was surrounded by purple particles and heard a weird sound. When I looked, I was standing right in front of the book

I picked the book up and set it back on the podium just like the way it was.

After a good twenty minutes of trying the ring out, I finally stopped and looked at the decorations. They were cool and pretty. After a second of looking at the decorations, I heard a weapon being unsheathed. I whipped my head around and saw a man in a white shirt with a cape and a mask that covered his nose and mouth. He had light brown hair with a blond streak in it. His eyes glowed purple faintly. I backed up until my back hit a wall. He approached me very quickly. He put his weapon to my neck and narrowed his eyes. "What are you doing here?!" He questioned. His voice surrounded by anger. I slipped the void ring onto my finger just in case he tried anything harmful. I stayed quiet. That just made him angrier. He pressed the sword harder on my neck. I could feel it cutting my tan skin. I thought of teleporting on the other side of the room. In a flash I was on the far side of the room, he looked me bit dazed charged at me. I teleported behind him and growled. I could feel anger boiling inside me. "Come here you brat!" He yelled. My eyes began to emit a vivid purple glow. He looked me a bit confused. I felt me levitating off of the ground. I wasn't using my wings. It was him! Before i could teleport, he slammed me on the ground, making me hit my head on the rock hard floor. I saw a girl with fiery red hair run over to me and yell the man's name. "Rythian!" My eyes began to close and the glowing stopped. Then,

Everything went black.