A New Sight

I woke up to the sound of wind whistling in my pointed ears. I looked below and screamed. The sandy ground was getting closer at a worrying rate. I saw my hoodie had holes where my wings would fit through. I spread my wings and flew around. I saw ghost rocketing down to earth. He was bloody and passed out. I wimpered and flew at a speed like sound and caught him. I swooped down and landed on my feet. I looked at the damage on the dog. It was pretty breath taking. He had a burnt left leg, his right ear was chipped, his back and sides were badly burnt, and his tail had cuts on it. I folded my wings while searching for some medical things scattered around. Luckily, I spotted some straps of cause and a almost empty roll of surgical tape. I wrapped the dog up and set him in my lap. I tucked my wings back into my hoodie while no one was around.

"Wake up please..." I whispered as tears welled up. Ghost had been asleep for 5 hours already. I felt a little twitch come from his leg. I forced the tears down and looked at him with a worrying gaze. I saw his eyes flutter open and him lift his head up. He looked pretty alarmed and scared. He looked up at me and wimpered. "I know buddy. No one's around." He just wimpered and dragged me over to a lake and looked down. I looked down and my clothes were torn, my face and body was scratched and bloody, and my eye had a large purple scar on it. "Come on ghost. We need to find people." He nodded and I picked him up, I uncovered my wings, and took to the skies.

We were flying for a good twenty minutes until I spotted a sandy base. I landed and set ghost down. I tucked my wings in and walked around. "We were lucky to spot this." Ghost smiled and wagged his tail. I chuckled. I looked on my hand and saw that I didn't have my ring! I shrugged it off. I could make another one.

It was going to turn night soon so we just decided to spend the night here. "Hey ghost..." He turned around and tilted his head. "Do you think anyone is still here?" I scanned the place hoping no body was here but secretly praying that someone was nearby. I heard ghost growling so I walked over to him and looked at what he was growling at. He was growling at a dark figure sitting on the sandstone wall. I took out my diamond blade which was caked in blood of the zombies and spiders that got in my way. "Who are you?" I yelled. The figure didn't say anything nor did it even move to face us. Ghost barked viciously and I stood my ground. The figure got up and turned around. It's blue piercing eyes looking straight at us. I narrowed my purple enderman ones. "Who are you?!" I yelled a bit more angrily. "No one." The voice sounded familiar. 'Does rythian live here?' I thought. My eyes started to glow a faded purple. "I will kill you if I have to." I hissed. The man chuckled "really?" I growled and ran up to him. In one swipe of his hand my weapon was gone and I was back on the ground along with ghost. "What?!" I exclaimed. I saw ghost on the ground whimpering. I became livid. My eyes started to glow vividly and I ran up to him. He raised his hand and I was levitating in the air. He looked at me and smirked. "You can't beat a skilled mage." I noticed who it was right then and there. It was rythian! I chuckled. "Really? A endermage against a endergirl?" He dropped me and I landed on my feet. I guess he noticed who he was levitating. I looked at ghost. He was still on the ground but he wasn't whimpering. "Ghost?" I hopped off the wall and set him in my lap. He was just sleeping. He woke up and licked me on the cheek. I laughed and petted him. Rythian hopped off the wall and smiled. "Ghost!" The dog leaped out of my lap and limped over to him. I smiled and looked at them as they had their reunion. "I bandaged him up and cared for him while we were away." Ghost barked and ran over to me and started licking me on the face once again. "Ok, ok, ok! I love you too!" I laughed and set him down. "Thanks." I nodded and grinned. "Where's Zoey?" He fell silent. "Not important." He shook his head. I tilted my head. Suddenly waves after waves of bad things that could've happened hit me. I don't know why, but tears started blurring my vision. "I-is she ok?" I forced the tears back. He looked at me with a soft expression and nodded. I grinned like a idiot and jumped up on the wall. I saw a beam of light about 5 football fields away. "Is that where she is?" He looked over at the beam of light and nodded. "Can we see her?" He shook his head. "Mabie in the morning." I smiled ear to ear and fell off the wall! I dug my nails into the sandstone and hug on for dear life. "Ummm...help?" He grinned and pulled me up. "Thanks." He just nodded.

I looked at the sun go down and yawned. "Do you mind if we stay the night here?" I asked without breaking my gaze from the purple and pink sky. He nodded his head. "But you would have to sleep on the floor." I looked around and shrugged. "Ok."

I grabbed a spare blanket and lied it down inside their tent. It was possibly the warmest place aside from the furnace. I sat down on the blue blanket and looked up at the starry night sky. "Are you ever going to take that hoodie off?" He looked at my torn hoodie. "No. Why?" "Because when I saw you, you had it on and you haven't taken it off since." I rolled my eyes, "it's for a reason." I looked back at the stars and sighed. "Was that you in the fire?" He nodded "yea. Why you ask?" He tilted his head. "I was nearly dead because of it!" I shouted quietly. There was silence after that. I looked over at rythian and saw that he was asleep already. I chuckled and smiled.

I waited until it was an hour after he was asleep to take off my hoodie. I looked around, slipped off my hole covered hoodie, and covered myself with my wings as I pulled the blue cover over them.

I woke up in a black room. My wings were cut off and my sword was missing. "Hello?" My quiet voice echoed into the blackness. "Hello." A deep males voice emitted from behind me. I turned around and there standing was Lewis. He had his eyes missing and black wings. He lifted up a black blade similar to mine and smiled devilishly. My eyes widened and I ran. "To slow..." his voice was cold like the first time I met him. I kept running but tripped on something that wasn't visible. I tried getting up but I couldn't! My leg was chained to the ground! I started crying as he raised his blade and stabbed me in the chest.

"Hey? Wake up!" A voice spoke. I bolted awake with tears brimming in my eyes. "A-am I st-still here?" I looked around. Rythian nodded. I remembered..my wings! I grabbed my black hoodie and slipped it on without him noticing my enderdragon wings. He looked at me confused "why do you need that hoodie?" I kept silent and got up. I walked out of the tent and got blinded for a second because of the Sun. "You want to tell me about your dream?" He said as he walked up to me. I shook my head and proceeded to walk over to the wall. "Do you have a void ring anywhere?" He shook his head. "A flying ring?" He nodded and went to a chest and put one on. I tilted my head. He picked me up bridal style and we started to fly over to the beam.

"I wouldn't look down if I were you." He didn't take his eyes off of where he was flying. I looked down and squeaked "told you." He said with a chuckle.

After twenty minutes, we got to the hospital. Rythian landed and put me down. We both walked in the hospital and saw her sitting in her bed playing with the heart monitor. "Hey look at this!" I chuckled as she turned it on and off. She looked at me and gasped "look at you! You should be here too!" I shrugged "I'm ok it just hurts a little."

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNN!!! Cliffhanger! Don't you love them! Ok. Let's get cereal...I will be updating soon. Don't you worry!

Love you pixels! Bye! *teleports away with purple particles*

~MysticPixles