the war

I handed the man his jetpack and looked at him in concern. "how'd you get here?" he asked. "define: here..." "you know, how'd you find this place?" I thought for a moment. "let's just say, I showed a secret to a 'friend' of mine." he tilted his head. "friend?" I nodded slightly. "does rythian ring a bell in that fluffy head of yours?" he clutched his hands into a tight fist. "oh...I know him.."

"some conflict happen between you?" I asked. he nodded. "I had to kidnap a dinosaur...threaten the guy, and fight him."

'wow! I'd hate to be that dude!' a girl's voice, similar to mine, spoke. I mentally shook my head in disagreement. 'no. if anything you would hate to be me!' 'and how is that?' the female hissed. "Hey? hey? Alyssa! you awake in there?" I shook my head quickly and regained reality. "yep! I'm awake!" he gave me a questioning look and went back to planting his crops. "I forgot to ask, what's your name?" he planted one more seed before cracking his knuckles and answering. "sijin."

the temperature started to drop as it got dark. 'I'm not ment for the cold...wait..I'm half Dragon. half human. duh! never mind!' I regretted saying that because right after, I began to shiver. I rubbed my arms and tried to shuffle my wings through the thin hoodie. that resulted in my hoodie ripping and tearing in half. it floated to the ground in some way that made it look like it was in a cartoon. sijin turned around as I folded my wings. "What was that?" I scratched my head. "um..it was.." I held out the s. "it was my hoodie." sijin looked at my feet and saw my faded hoodie lying there on the ground in two. "oh! well, it is getting cold so we better get inside." 

"wait we?" I seemed confused at the fact he's already saying 'we' . "yeah, you're here I'm here so, yeah, we." "alright..." We headed inside and warmed up the fireplace. I stifled a yawn and stretched. "tired I suppose?" I nodded faintly. "You don't even know." sijin got up and placed a bed on the other side of the room. "safety precautions?" My wings shuffled which made a loud rustling noise. I stiffened but realized that the brown headed man was already asleep.

I chuckled and climbed into the deep red bed and fell asleep.

------------------------------------ DREAM---------- TIME ------------------------------------

"You were the cause of her death!!" the masked ninja hissed at a blonde goggled man. "I was?! it was her fault she tampered with it!" the brown headed man's eyes turned a ghastly purple as he grabbed the blonde by the neck. "You were the one who placed the bomb, you were the one who blew up the server, yo-" the enraged man was interrupted by the blonde, green eyed, man laughing. "You still won't let up on the whole explosion fight thing, will you?" rythian's eyes got brighter with every word. "that's not a thing to laugh about! if anything you should feel sorry because you killed everyone!" He tightened his grip on the scientists throat. the scientist kept chuckling "the past is in the past." a tiny click was heard along with the sound of loud explosions nearby. "bye bye little mage." the explosions got louder and louder until the final explosion hit.

everything was sent into a flurry of red white and orange.