just a scratch

Zoey shook her head and pulled me over to a mirror. I gasped as I saw more cuts and bruises on my face and body. "You're right...but I'm fine now." She have me a worried glance and let go of me. "Are you sure?" "I certainly know I'm fine..." She looked at rythian and smiled weakly. "We should get a move on you know." I interrupted their gazes and chuckled a bit. "Before the dinosaur shoots something." They looked at me and nodded. We walked out of the facility with Zoey sort of behind us. "Since you can't fly, I guess I will have to walk." He said without turning to tell us. I felt my wings start to get sore from the hoodie. I fluttered them a bit when they were occupied with talking to each other. I felt my tail go numb as well. I twitched it as it regained its feeling. Luckily they were still talking.

After about 10 minutes of walking I started to feel tired. I shook it off and caught up to the adults in front of me. I think they heard my heavy breathing because the red haired woman turned to me. "Are you ok?" She asked in a slightly worried tone. I nodded response. She turned back to rythian and kept talking. I started to feel even more tired. 'Lack of flying...' I thought in my head. I lagged behind purposely and took my hoodie that revealed a grey tattered t-shirt that had tiny spots of creatures blood on it. I stretched my large enderdragon wings and took to the skies. I started to strangely feel energized again as I flew up to the clouds. I laughed as my hand skinned the surface of a long fluffy cloud. I looked down and saw Thai I casted a large shadow over the two people. I think they seemed to notice the shadow that engulfed them in darkness because they both looked up. My purple eyes widened and I flew up into a cloud in panic. I could see him fly towards me with a stern look on hid face. 'Oh no!' I yelled in my head. I flew higher as he sped closer and closer to me. He caught up.

He grabbed my enderdragon tail and pulled me down a bit. I flapped my wings furiously and started to kick wildly at him. I growled as he started to pull me down even more. I reared back and managed to kick him in the face. He let go and held his face. I chuckled my famous chuckle and flew a bit higher. He uncovered his face and I saw that his eyes were glowing a dangerous bright purple. He narrowed his eyes and flew at me at a speed that could beat light. He grabbed me by my left wing. I tried to desperately keep flying with the other but failed horribly. I stopped flying and the only thing keeping me from falling was him. I tried to escape but he had a strong grip on my wing. I dangled there, not making eye contact with him. "Who are you?!" He boomed. My face was hidden by my dark brown hair. I kept silent. Which obviously made him even more livid. He tightened his grip on the spine of my wing and I wimpered in pain. "No one!" I said in a high pitched voice. I still had my torn hoodie in my hand. I looked down at it and swung over. The sleeve of it hitting him in the face pretty hard. He loosened his grip and grabbed my hoodie. He looked at it then back at me.

After a while of looking back and fourth, he finally let me go. Which set me tumbling back down to the sandy ground. I closed my eyes and flapped my tired and sore wings right as I was an inch from the ground. I looked at rythian and gave him my death glare. "You..." He gave me a very confused look. I kept looking at him as he hovered back down. "Give my hoodie back." I said in a dark tone. He tossed it over to me and landed. "You're...the Dragon?" I stretched my wings as a reply. I put my hoodie back on and tucked my wings in. I tucked my tail away shortly after. "If you tell anyone...you will be found dead in your castle." I quietly yelled.

Heheheheheheheheheh....let's see what he will do next. Shall we? >:)

~MysticPixles