farms and factories

"Of lies and truth I speak none." I repeated into the darkness. That was my favorite riddle I made up. It always made me grin just a little. "Lies cover truth but what does truth cover?" I kicked a pebble as I walked through a colorful tree area. I kept thinking of riddles as I looked at the blue, Orange, purple, and pink trees. I looked at my enderman hoodie and sighed "I will need a new one...OWWW!!" I stubbed my foot on something metal. I narrowed my eyes and picked the thing up. It was some sort of gun. "This doesn't look like a normal gun." I looked at its side and found that it had enough power to hold one more shot. I shrugged and put it in my black bag that I had tucked away in my pocket. "Why would someone bury this?" I asked to myself. I saw a building not to far from where I found the gun.

That sparked my curiosity.

I walked over to the building surrounded by farmland and climbed on the roof. I found that there was a sunroof part. I looked down and saw a brown haired bearded and mustache man, sleeping just below the window. I chuckled a bit to loudly. He woke up, Startled, as if waking from a nightmare. "Hello?" He asked warily. I chuckled again and he looked up at me. He got up and walked outside. I facepalmed "grrr...I had to be so loud." I uncovered my hand and saw the man standing there, a gun similar to mine in his hand. I looked at the gun and unsheathed 'Almace' my trusted sword.

"Who are you?" He asked sternly like Lewis. "Take that gun away and I'll tell you." He looked at the gun but didn't lower it. "Who are you?!" He narrowed his eyes. purple Magic ripped through the air around the blade of Almace. My eyes flickered a faint purple. "Well?" He asked impatiently. "Alyssa." I spat.

He looked at almace as the magic faded and the sheath calmed it. "What type of sword is that?" "Dunno...it just formed that way." He nodded. "Do you have anyone watching you?" I looked at him like he was crazy. "If I did, they would've pulled me away from you. " I sassed.

I jumped from the house and landed on my feet. Like always. I grinned and looked up at him, still on the roof. "Uhh...My jetpack ran out of power and I don't want to break my knees." I scoffed. "Sissy." I mumbled. "Do you have another jet pack?" He nodded. "Its in the chest closest to my bed." I laughed. "Why is it near your bed." "Ran out of room." He shrugged. I ran inside and quickly did what I was told.

I wondered inside the wooden building and looked around. I had this sudden urge to burn everything in there but pushed it back. "How'd I get here?" I mumbled. How, how, how!, I kept thinking whilst I searched for the jet pack in the large chest.