First 'Date' {Full Length}

{Hoseok's P.O.V.}

I rubbed my eyes when I heard my doorbell ringing throughout the apartment. I rolled out of bed, quite literally, landing on the hard floor and smacking my nightstand in frustration. If you couldn't tell I'm not quite what you'd consider a morning person, it really doesn't help that I haven't gone to school in a few weeks. When my finally adjusted enough to the light I stood up and made my way over to the front door. I messed with my hair quickly and smiled when I opened the door. "Heyya Hyung!" Hyungwon sounded inhuman, so happy and excited, how? "Hey..." I scratched my hair and yawned. "I woke you up didn't I?" He said with smile. "Yup...but it's fine, I'm chill." He laughed at my response and held to bags up. "I forgot to ask what you like so I got a bunch of stuff from McDonald's, I also didn't know if you like coffee or orange juice in the morning so I have options in the car." I nodded and moved out of his way. He came in and put everything on the living room coffee table. "I'll go get the drinks and give you a minute to wake up." He smiled at me before walking back outside. I went to the bathroom, did my business and splashed some water on my face. When I got out of the bathroom Hyungwon was already back and sitting on the couch. "That was quick." I said with a laugh as I made my way to sit across from him. "What can I say? I'm hungry." He said setting things out. "Well that makes sense." I said grabbing a breakfast burrito. "Soooo, you want a Mario rematch when we're done eating?" I said sitting back. "Nah, we have to save that for later so I don't hate you." I laughed but he was dead serious. "Ok so what else, Monopoly, Game of Life, Truth or Dare?" I said, slightly nodding my head towards the board games that were stacked by the TV. (A/N That basic American family aesthetic tho) "Monopoly would take forever, I guess Game of Life sounds fun." He said eating his hashbrowns and drinking one of the orange juices. "Good choice!" I said before putting the last of my burrito into my mouth. "How do you even play it? I've never seen it before." He said grabbing the box. "Fairly simple, you just roll the dice and go through different events in life, such as getting married, buying a house, having kids, the usual, there's not much else to it." I said casually grabbing more food. "So how do you win?" He asked as he opened the box looking at the markers. "You get to the end and retire with the most money." I said sliding down to sit on the floor with him. "So like, we just pick a car and play?" He asked looking through the pieces. "Exactly, it's fun and competitive and umm, cool I guess!" I said setting the gameboard up. "Well, then let us begin."

"So what're you gonna name your wife?" He asked when I'd reached one fourth of the way through  "Who said I was gonna take a wife?" I joked back. He laughed. "Fine, what are you gonna name your spouse?" He asked "Hmmm,  Changkyun." I replied taking a blue peg from the bag. "Changkyun? Like your friend?" He asked, I swear there was a hint of sadness in voice. "Yee, it was the first thing that came to mind." I shrugged it off. "Alright my turn now!" He spun the spinner. His car came close behind mine and he took his turn quickly. "Aish, I just wanna get the marriage thing over with." He whined as he looked at his spot two places behind mine. "Oh well, my turn!" As I prepared to spin for my turn I looked dramatically at Hyungwon. "This moment will determine if I will settle down and have kids right now, or will I live my days as fun loving spunky old man!" He giggled at me and watched as the spinner span. "The game has determined that I shall have a lovely little boy, and his name shall beee~" I dragged it out and he smirked at me in anticipation. "Hyungwonnie!" I yelled. "Really Wonho, you'll name your kid after me but not your spouse!" I flushed a little at his sudden outburst. "Is that jealousy I'm hearing Chae hyungwon?" I asked with a smirk. His face brushed with pink. "N-No, of course not!" He  covered his face. "You really take my teasing too seriously Wonnie." I said leaning back. "Shut up and let's play the game." I laughed at his shaky voice and turned back to the game.

It took about thirty more minutes for us to finish the game and then we just sat there on our phones. "Is this what normal people do?" He asked after fifteen minutes of scrolling. "It's regular for Kihyun, Shownu, and I." He nodded and continued scrolling. After a few minutes he began getting restless. "Ok! We need to do something, I'm bored!" He whined standing up. I put my phone on the messy coffee table and stood up as well. "What do you want!" I asked looking at him curiously. "How bout' a serious Mario rematch." He nodded at the game system and I sighed. "Same stakes, how long should we play?" I asked holding out my hand. "Eight rounds." He says shaking it. "You have a deal." I agreed. We both shook hands again and I set up the console. "I'm gonna crush you this time Hoseok." His determined voice made my heart melt and I quickly joined him on the floor with a cushion. "So who are you gonna be this time?" He asked as we opened the character selection screen. "Luigi, he's the better brother." I said and he laughed. "Are you one of the people that watched all the theory videos on it?" He asked as he easily skimmed over to Baby Peach. "So what if I am?" I retorted with a smile. "You're weirder than I thought Hoseok." He said and his pink hair flopped as he shook his head. "Hyungwonnie you picked Baby Peach." He looked up at the screen. "Touché good sir." He responded and continued to stare at the screen. We didn't talk while we customized my kart and we both zeroed in on the screen as soon as the race started. No talking, none, kinda awkward, I don't mind it because it's him, but I just hope he doesn't feel this awkward. "Hoseok, you basically let me win that race, are you ok?" He asks snapping me out if my thoughts. "I'm fine, I just got unfocused for a second." He nodded and turned back to the game. "Well focus, if I'm gonna beat you I'm gonna beat you fairly." He had a determined smile on his face. "Alright I'm focused!" I shouted and his smile widened. "There's the Hoseok I know!" His bright smile made my heart melt.

Ten rounds, not eight, ten. All scores totaled up we were still tied. It's mid afternoon now, starting our eleventh round, I want to let him win, mostly because my hands are starting to hurt from holding my control so tightly for so long, but partially because I can tell how much he want to win. "Hoseok you've lost your touch." I internally laughed at his cocky tone but just nodded my head. "Aish, looks like there's no way for me to catch up now." I faked a disappointed sigh and shook my head. His smile got bigger again and it made me smile. "Well I guess we should finish this race." I added preparing to actually try. "I guess we should." He agreed and focused on the screen. I stared at him for a second before pressing the start button. I avoided all the traps masterfully and I could tell he was confused as to where this sudden skill came from. When the race finished he turned to me angrily. "What the hell Hoseok!" I cringed at his yelling. "You were faking!" I looked down momentarily. "My hands were hurting, and so I let you win..." His face became even more offended. "We could of done something else as the tiebreaker! That's it, next time I'm over and you and I are gonna have a fair round of Mario Kart no letting me win." I smiled and nodded. "Well then Hyungwon, you've won, I'm yours to control, anything you want me to do." He looked at me and considered it for a second. "Come to Star Ship tomorrow morning, and bring Changkyun." I blinked in confusion. "Why?" He sat down on the couch before responding. "Because auditions start in two days and Changkyun-ah deserves a chance, and we could really use some male makeup artists." I looked down at him with a shocked expression. "First of all, wow, second of all Changkyun won't accept it, he hates being treated specially." He considered it for a moment. "Than just tell him that Jooheon wants him there." I nodded. "Alright, we'll be there." He smiled. "Well then, now that that's settled let's play something else." He clapped his hands and pointed over at the boardgames. "Let's do that!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry sorry sorry!!! I this chapter's kinda choppy but I was trying to think of things to do and I saw the game of life and top of my bookself and that game's pretty easy to explain, plus I love it and currently really want to play it to be honest. Alright, byeeeee!!!!!