Wingwoman

{(hyungwon_ee)shin.hy:This is Hoseok's lil' sis, he's currently shelled up in his room "doing homework" but I hear crying and he won't tell me what happened.}
hyungwon_ee: I'm not sure why he's crying, I'm the one that got rejected...

shin_hy: Right, I saw that...
shin_hy: Personally I'm pretty sure he's just putting on a tough face
shin_hy: He always feels like he has to be good to make it up to our parents...

hyungwon_ee: Why does he have to make it up to your parents?

shin_hy: Umm, well it's not really my story to tell...

hyungwon_ee: How can I convince you? What's your price?
hyungwon_ee: I heard you like Seventeen, I can get you a personal meeting with them,or at least with your bias!

shin_hy: Low move man, that was a low move
shin_hy: But Hoseok comes before Seventeen.

hyungwon_ee: Damn sibling loyalty.

shin_hy: I'll say one thing, I don't agree with some of the things my parents tried to engrave in us
shin_hy: But if you want to know more, just ask Minhyuk, I stalked his conversations with wonhoe and it seems like he told him mostly everything.

hyungwon_ee: He told Min but not me...?

shin_hy: I guess¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hyungwon_ee: I gtg

  I was a bit distressed to learn that what was supposed to be MY best friend, had gone and told Minhyuk first. Naturally I stormed down the hall and burst into the living room. "What the hell did Hoseok tell you about his family!" I yelled at him. Jooheon and Changkyun immediately felt the awkward situation and left so they wouldn't have to deal with it. "Maybe you should sit and calm down first..." He suggested, he looked a little scared but I didn't care. I plopped down angrily and asked again. "What did Hoseok tell you about his family!" He took out his phone. "Just that he and Hyunwoo grew up in the same orphanage, that he rejected his adoptive parents at first and went by Lee, his birth family name, until he was in his late teens, that Hyunwoo was abused, and that he was raised not to need any love but family and friends, that he feels like he owes his parents for the trouble he caused them, that he feels like he can't carelessly ask you out because he has other deep issues, aaaand that's about it." I was dumbfounded, some might say I was fully Jungshook. I wanted nothing more than to run to him and hug him. "W-Why did he tell you that and not me?" Minhyuk shrugged. "Because I was bugging him about you two looking cute together, and then he randomly went off about that." i felt like shit. "I'm gonna go sit on my bed and try to process this." He nodded as I stood up and shakily made my way back to my room.
{hyungwon_ee --->shin_hy}
hyungwon_ee: Can you|
hyungwon_ee: When does Hoseok's class end tomorrow?

shin_hy: Like 2:30, why?

hyungwon_ee: Will you be home at around 1:30?

shin_hy: Yes,,,

hyungwon_ee: Great, you need to let me in then.

shin_hy: Why...?

hyungwon_ee: Because I need to talk to him about his past and shit and comfort him and I feel this overwhelming need to hug him.

shin_hy: Ok, I guess we'll see you then,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May I just say, having a best friend is the best thing ever, I mean seriously as much as K-Pop has helped me through some shit nothing calmed me down from my incident yesterday better than simply texting that boo, would highly recommend picking one up from your local Hot Topic, and treating the one you already have like the queen/king-she/he is❤️❤️ (Unless your best friend is a manipulative piece of shit, then I'd consider trying that Hot Topic method)