19. rant and morty

this is gonna be a little different from all of my other chapters, but it bothers me so much that i felt as though i had to address it.

so, let's talk incest.

i don't read rick and morty fanfiction. however, i have stumbled accidentally upon a few stories that aren't just rick and morty, they're rick x morty. why? i feel like i need to bleach all of the holes in my body now, god, why?

and just a disclaimer, i don't hate you if you read or write rick x morty. it's personally just REALLY not my thing. and i know a lot of the wattpad rick and morty fandom ships them, so i'm probably in the minority here. and i'm okay with that.

but let's get back to my point. it's bad enough that it's incest, but pedophilia incest? yuck! there's two aspects of the rick and morty fandom that i dislike. the people who unhealthily obsess over nothing but pickle rick and the rick x morty shippers. i dislike the aspect of it, not the people.

here's a drinking game, take a shot every time i say rick or morty in this chapter.

but just think about it! people's lives have been absolutely ruined by pedophilia and incest, and you're all over here romanticizing it? and, how do you think the creators of the show would feel about this? they'd probably find it really fucking creepy.

like sure, rick and morty may be crude and its humor may be dark and shit and have mentioned some really creepy things. but seriously, i think even the producers and stuff cross the line at this bullshit.

LIKE HERE, LEMME WHIP OUT MY ELDERLY DICK TO SHOVE INSIDE MY GRANDSON.

FUCK.

i hate the rick and morty fandom sometimes jesus christ. like yeah okay if you wanna write like a rick and morty bromance fic then go ahead. just keep their dicks contained and their lips separated. if this wasn't a cartoon, nobody would be putting up with your incestuous bs. but i'm here to call you out.

now if you'll excuse me it's like 2am while i'm writing this and my hands are going numb and i feel like i'm hurdling through time itself fuck i hate being sick

shot count: like 23