Chapter 1:The First Letter

Hermione sat on her bed, her suitcase in front of her bed,it was barely unpacked. The white and pink room that she has missed so dearly. Her bed with its headboard painted in beautifull flowers.

She sat with a withered letter in her hand. A letter that her father left all those years ago to her. The edges were slightly torn and the ink was smeared on the occasional measure.In it was clearly stated that her world was at war with each other. He had to send her away.He could not risk her life.In such times of danger.

She had read it over and over for a secret message.Sudied the script to see the age.She tried to read the type of person by the words. Unfortunalty to no avail she failed.

There was only one thing to do.That was to write to him.Asuming her father was a wizard.She could send it with her owl.She would be able to find him.She picked up her pen and dragged a piece of parchment near.She began to write.

Dear Dad,

It is me,Hermione,your long lost daughter. Assuming you are still alive and well.I would like to meet you.It has been years since I have seen you. I can't even remember your face.It is like a barrier in my mind. I do not even have a photograph of you.I assume that you have magical abilities like me.

I am now a proud young girl,entering my fourth year at Hogwarts.I am doing fine and well in all of my subjects.I am top of my class and I am also one of the brightest students in hogwarts.Execpt in Divination.I don't think any one does well in that subject!

I would love to hear from you.So,please write back.And also who you are and why you left me?

Pure Greetings from your daughter.

Hermione G.

Serverus placed the letter on the table.It was her.For three years he had been mean to his own blood.To his own child.This can not be true but she asked him to write back.What should he write back?

Should he?

He tried to block out the memories of that day.Two children being dropped of at strangers' houses.To never know who their parents are!

He had no choice after her Mother and brothers died at the hands of the Dark Lord.It could not be save for her.

He had tried to keep his distance but he could not do it.