Chapter 14:Snape Manor

Firstly I would like to thank you all for reading this wonderfull fanfic.It has just reached a 170 reads and by the time you read it it will be far beyond that.It is also currently ranking 39 in the dramione fanfic list.If you are wondering where their romance is.It is comming soon!Please make sure to coment and vote.Follow me on whattpad and I'll see you all at the end.Bey!

Hermione and Serverus landed in the in the appiration room of Snape manor. Hermione marvelled at the room's beautiful black marble floor. It had contrasting white pillars that rose to the high painted ceiling of the family crest. In the one end of the room stood a large fireplace. Large oak doors covered what lay beyond this incredible.

"This is the only room in the entire room that is accessible to appiration and floo for people who are not added to a the family network. I travelled here with you and the shield did not recognise you and sent us both here. I'll add you later to the private network. '', he said walking towards the door.

He threw the doors open. Hermione gaped at the beautiful entrance hall. The continuing black marble floor and white pillars rose to the arced ceiling.

''Its beautiful, ''she said as she looked at the stairs.

''Down this hall is the kitchen,  potion hall, my study and dining room, ''he said pointing to the hallway that was under the giant staircase. He walked over to the hallway that was in front of the massive front French front door, ''Down this hall is the ball room, living room, library and former bath house now a swimming hall. ''

Hermione laughed, ''What is upstairs?''

Her father smiled taking her hand leading her down the first hallway.

The potion hall was large and had four large cauldrons on the table with large quantity storage of  about just every item needed in potions.

The kitchen was fully modernized with the needed muggle appliances. House elves had blue overalls and hats. They all had names and greeted Hermione with respect and good English. The dining room was capable of housing over forty people and its sandstone walls were beautifully decorated with beautiful art of the family tree.

The study was a sizable chunk filled with the normal furniture you find in a study the only few key differences was a magical globe that turned on its axis.

Her father pulled her down the hall throwing the first set of doors open. It was the ball room. It was absolutely gigantic. The black marble floor was lined with patterns of white quartz. Making the family crest in the middle. The living room was beautifully furnished with leather couches and beautiful dark oak tables. The swimming hall was maybe one of the most impressive yet. A large swimming pool served as the main pool while two pools were connected  above them two large statue heads spat water into the pools.

''This is amazing, 'gasped Hermione. Running back to the entrance hall, ''I want to see what you're hiding upstairs!'', She yelled at her father. She heard him laughing. She ran upstairs.

She stopped at the first floor. A small hallway continued down in front of her with one door at each side. She ran and threw it open.

To her surprised she found herself in the music hall. A large selection of instrument stood on the one side of the room. A large grand piano stood in the middle of the room.

''Do you play all these instruments. '', she asked shocked.
As she rushed in her hand gliding on the dark polished wood of the piano that contrasted beautifully with the chocolate colour wood.

''Your ancestors did. I only play the piano, ''said Severus. He walked over to the piano and sat down. He began to play. His right hand played a single phrase before his left hand came in with the lower octave. The right hand then continued his solo only to be interrupted by the left hand. So it went on as the melody flowed in between the crescendos and diminuendos. 

Hermione smiled, ''that was beautifully. What is it?

''This was your mother's most favourite piece, Für Elise by Ludwig Beethoven.''

''Will you teach me to play like you?''

''I will. It will take time, but it is never to learn a music instrument, ''he said but he stood up and walked to the door, ''After the tour I'll show you the ropes and soon I will have to lock this room!''

Hermione laughed at her father as she followed him. He showed her to the opposite room. The hall of fame. It was a large room overlooking the gardens. On the opposite wall was paintings of her ancestors each in a striking pose.

Her father showed her from the windows of the hall of fame the quidditch pitch, the green house and the stables. She marvelled at how neat the garden looked.

The next floor had a full concert hall. A morning room and a small chapel. The next floor had six bedrooms. Four bathrooms and an entertaining room.

The entertaining room was filled with bard games,  pool table,  arcade games and a nice large table with chairs. There was also an area where  three large sofas stood.

The final floor had eight bedrooms and six bathrooms. Two were shared by a room. Hermione's father covered her eyes before showing her room he guided her gently down the hall before using wandless magic to open the door.

''Ready, one, two, three!'', he said and what she saw next was beautiful. Her room was divided into five sections. The first section – was a entrance room. A coat hanger and a small table sat on the one side of the wall. It entered the a seating area and right opposite she could see a small study before a balcony door. Next to the seating area was her sleeping room. A private dressing room and bathroom, modern, awaited her.

''This looks wonderful!'', she said ecstatically.

'' I am glad you like it. '', said Severus smiling.

''Thank you so much, ''

''Pleasure, my dear. ''

Hermione looked around. It looked wonderful. The cream coloured walls and the beautiful. Her bags stood at the entrance of the dressing room waiting to be unpacked.

''Hermione, ''said her father. Getting her attention. She turned to her father, ''If it is alright with you, I would like to throw a welcoming ball for you. To properly introduce you into the Pureblood community. ''

Suddenly her breath tucked into her lungs not wanting to come out.

''The pureblood community. Sure. '', she said reluctantly.

Did you like this chapter?If you think this was worth your time then please press that star button.It means vote,it helps this story a lot and if you think you know what is going to happen next comment your thoughts down below!!
Till next time
Dsalvon