Chapter 8:Revealed

"This is not how I thought it to be. You are my father but you kept it from me for four entire years. While you stood in front of me ignoring me, smearing me with comments of how awful I am! You bullied me! You never showed any consideration towards me or my friends. You are no father. Either this document is lying or you better need a hell of an explanation! "Hermione said throwing the folder of her mother in front of him.

"Hermione, dear, I can explain..." he said looking vunrable.She shook her head.

"Don't you 'dear', me! I am not buck!" she spat.

"Hermione, your father is trying to explain. Give him a chance. "Minerva intervened trying to sound reasonable.

Hermione whipped her head towards the elderly woman. She stood up fury in her eyes.

"You lied to me! You told me you thought he was dead or in hiding. You pretended not to remember his name! Still you kept such valuable information from me! Meanwhile he was a college of yours."

"Miss Granger, calm down. You will not speak to your Professors that way." he sternly said standing up.

"Stay out of this Dumbledore-this is a family matter." she snapped.

"Hermione, calm down. Let's talk this out. Let's be reasonable. "Severus said touching her arm.

"Leave me alone. You are not the one to be reasonable. "she said and stormed out of the Headmaster's office.

"I'll go talk to her.", Severus said after a long silence. He walked to the door.

"Serverus, she is just like her mother. Be careful." said Minerva.

He nodded. Herma was just like this when she was angry. She would storm out to find a place to cry. He was not sure if Hermione cried when she was angry, hurt or sad but there was only one way to find out.

Hermione rushed down the hall. She was spitting fire at this stage. Her own grandmother kept such a secret from her. Her father was right under her nose. Right here in her second home along. She raised to who knows where. Her brain was in control not she as a human being.

She reached Gryffindor Tower. The Lady was there. What was the password? Was there one that was changed?

"I am Hermione Granger-a true Gryffindor at heart. Student of Hogwarts, school witchcraft and Wizardry. I seek safety in Gryffindor Tower! Aperi Mea.Open my home. Now!"

The woman granted her entrance. The common room was just as it was the year before. The fire was not blazing. The sofas were calling to her.

She went to sit down. The portrait hole opened and there stood Serverus.He whipped his hair out of his face. His face was consumed with worry. He walked slowly towards her. He went to sit on another sofa, opposite of Hermione.

"Hermione,when your mother was killed.It was the night Harry's parents died.I lost the most important people in my life that night.My wife and my best best friend.My two sons and almost my daughter,"he stopped drawing a breath before continuing,"I had to make the safest choice for you.There was no garrentue that even with The Dark Lord gone.The hype will be on for years afterwards.I did it for you Hermione.It was the hardest thing I have ever done."

Hermione took a shaky breath as her Biological Father sank into the sofa.There was a short silence before she looked at him.Tears at the brim of her eyes.

"I get it.You were in a difficult position and I respect it.You could at least have told me.You had me right under your nose.You bullied me for years-despising me.Making me sometimes feel a bit you know-worthless.",she whispered the last word.

"I am so sorry for what I have done to you Hermione. If I had broken my pattern of showing a Griffyndor any mercy.It would have been really sucipous.Please try and understand.I will make it up to you!",he said trying to take her hand that was resting on the sofa.She pulled it awy.Looking him square in the eyes.

"How are you going to make it up to me?"

"You might consider moving in with me?"

"No.It is to soon.Maybe I should get to know you first.I want to be sure about everything.Maybe later- could move in with you.",she suggested.

"Yes,that could work.Maybe we should wait."

***

Hermione returned to the Grangers that night.She dropped onto her bed instantly after arriving.To tired to eat or speak.

34 reads already!!!

Please vote and coment...it helps alot!!