Chapter 2 Jasper's POV

Sitting here in this nice summer day. Sun hitting my face as I flip my Monster's cap right side up. My eyes still tearing up and pulling it down so no one sees my eyes are glossy with tears.

I didn't have time to put on a clean shirt this morning. Which reminds me of my Ex Girlfriend Kelly which hurts."Blue Makes My Eyes Stand Out"she had said. I miss her.

  I press play on my IPod. If I Die You turns on. I instantly  Freeze.

Flashback: John is driving in the rain. Kelly who is in the passenger seat hands him another beer. I look at Kelly Her make-up is all messy because she jumped into the pool as a dare. I gave her my jacket to keep her warm.  I smile at her taking another drink. She still looks beautiful.

      John says " See  Jasper Anyone can drink and still Drive."

        It starts to rain hard. He starts swerving making the car go faster. I take another drink . That's when I see his hands off the wheel. He turned all the way around and said "Look No Hands haha!"

         That's when we crashed right into a light pole. The last time I saw her smile,her laugh,her brown soft hair, and light brown hair eyes and her voice

I snapped into reality when I heard Junior shout" Hey Where have you been?I have been trying to get a hold of you for week's

now."

His Yankees cap flipped backwards so you can see his brown eyes and him snaking on M&Ms.

    I change the song and

take off on my skateboard.

He can't see me this way. I can't face him. I look over my shoulder to see him just looking at me with a concerned look on his face.        As soon as I walk in the house I run up the stairs and slam my door. I take off the shirt hang it up and lay on my bed.

   Tears fall down my face. Of all the people to see today...Why did it have to be Kelly's brother!!