Last chapter Jennifer's POV

When I get home my parents tell me to meet them in the living room. When I go into the living room I see a letter and certificate in their hands.

    "Dear sit down."They say. So I sit down. The reason we called you here is to give you these. We were told to give you them when we adopted you. " started off saying."You see your birth parents wanted you to have these once we adopted you."He smiles and I smile back confused. My birth parents wrote me a letter. To me these people in front of me are my parents.

I take them and ask to be excused. I go to my room and start reading it.

It says they weren't ready to be parents...Blah blah. Then I saw something that changed everything.

     You have a twin brother. He has the same hair same eyes as you. We gave you each a gift. You a guitar and him a pic. Yours says"He Holds The Key to your instrument .His says She holds the instrument You hold the key.

     I don't finish I text Jasper to get here ASAP.As I wait I am pacing back and forth. I have a twin brother. And his pic that he gave me has the same thing on it. But how could I have a twin brother and not know.I read you have a twin brother. I look up and see Jasper standing before me asking what's going on.

     I hand him the letter and he starts reading it.

      "You are my twin sister. Oh Wow you are my twin sister. Wait why didn't my parents tell me?"He scans the letter finding out we were both in foster care.

     I scan the letter wondering why he thinks I am his twin sister. When I read it .His name is Jasper. His name is in black and white Jasper. I have a twin brother and his name is Jasper. I have always been alone wanting a brother. A little one or big. But one that is a twin. God has brought me him. To my twin brother.

       "Um Jennifer you

okay?This is so amazing and shocking. I never knew I was adopted let alone had a twin sister. But it's great news .......Wow a twin sister"Jasper says softly snapping me out of my thoughts."Your not only my sister but Masons Aunt.

       I smile so big. "Your right...Let's go tell Junior and celebrate with Mason my sweet cute adorable nephew."I smile because I'm so happy.

       "Alright let's go."Jasper says. Then we look up to see my parents with a video camera on us like they recorded the whole thing.

         "Jennifer Mason is your Nephew?Jasper you have a Son."My mom says then goes on."You see your birth parents birth parents were friends of ours. We never knew they had children until the attorney told us. They died in a car crash and in the will it stated that they had both of you. That they had you put in foster car. That you Jasper was adopted by the Sanders when you were little. She knew we couldn't have children they asked us to adopt you Jennifer."

       "We love you so much. We have always treated you like the son we never had and that's before we found out about you. Taking you and your brother to eat with us dinner while your parents were away. Buying your lacrosse gear etc. Now we know you have a some. Which we assume Mason is your son the baby going in and out of pur house is yours right?"My dad says while looking at us.

        We both nod as he continues to talk to us. "We able to provide diapers,food, and anything else you need. We have been talking to the Sanders about adopting you and your brother. We are willing to let you stay with Junior and Mason just as long as you take time to come by for dinners etc. Also if no one knows about Mason we can say we adopted him. But he will stay with you and Junior. God has brought this Family together .I know it must be Kelly's son. May God rest her soul but she would want you to be with your son. And with a great family and Junior has done so much already. Let us adults help you. What do you say Jasper?"

          I see him thinking about it then he has a big smile on his face." Yes it's a Great Idea!!!"He shouts hugging everyone with tears falling from his eyes. Tears of joy.

          We call Junior to get over here with Mason. He gets here quick while Manson was being hugged and loved by my parents we tell him. He is shocked.

        "How ? What?Really?"

Junior ask.

        I smile saying

"Through the grace of God. Junior!"And I lean in and for the first time kiss him softly on the lips. Then he opens his mouth making our kiss passionate with full of love.

      Jasper shouts out."Thank you God for this second chance. For my twin sister and my new family. For my best friend. Thank you for blessing us. Junior,Jennifer and my son for this life. I Love You Lord. Amen!"

       We All smile turn on the iPod dock on in my room and sing and dance to the song Happy.