Learning

《Y/ns pov》

I opened my bedroom door and the halls were quiet. 'I guess no ones awake yet.' I thought. I go to the kitchen a make some breakfast for myself. I eat at thr dining table and a few minutes later anti comes in with a tired look. He rubbed his eyes and looked to me and smiled. "Morning love." He says, his morning voice was rough. I smiled "morning. Sleep well?" I ask, he nods and chuckles. He sits next to me and puts his head on my shoulder. "I miss this." He said and kissed my cheek. "I do too." I said. I finish my breakfast and head out to the back for my training.
"Okay, for the guardians voice we need to start slow so how about work your normal voice for a bit." He said. I nodded and hummed normally and got a bit higher and did voce exercises. "Alright, so now lets do this. Read this passage in the book. I need to get something. Read out loud." I nodded and read the passage he pointed to.
"The guardian must know how to control they have first before they learn the actual voice. They must get in touch with their inner guardian and bring that spirit out. Then thats where it really begins."
He came back with a dummy and set it in front of me. He walked towards me and takes the book and flips a few pages. "Read that." He said.
"Poropus." I read and the dummy disappeared. "What did I say?" I asked. "Kill in the guardian tongue." He said. He took the book again and flipped a few pages. "This is the most powerful one. The one I used in battle." He said. "Look out in The distance and use it." He advised. I nodded and looked out and looked at the word in the book.
"Horugoneemas!" I said and a wave cleared some clouds. Anti stared at me in awe and hugged me. "Your ready." He said. "Thats it?" I asked. "I know its surprising but we can't learn the whole language now can we?" I shake my head no and chuckled. we walked inside holding hands to see everyone awake and hanging out in the dining room. "I heard shes ready." Dragger said and anti nodded. "That was quick." He said amd chuckled. "Well duh, true guardians learn quickly and  know the whole language." Sen says in a duh tone. We all chuckled and i lead anti to meet my new friends. "Anti this is mercy,percy,sandy,Jake, and blu. Guys this is anti." I said and they all shook hands. "Pleasure." They all said. "Thank you for keeping my girl safe." Anti said smiling. "Its no problem." Blu says with a smile.
We all hang out and soon later that day we had to train with weapons.

°Council's pov°

"I feel an evil presence." Zachary claimed.
"I do as well. It appears that something's has entered the heavens. But who?" Melody asked. "Maybe an enemy spy?" Casper asked. We all shrugged, not sure what to say. All we knew is that we needed to find who the guardian was and find the evilness we feel around the heavens. "Haha, all we need to be concerned about is who the real guardian is."
Quinn said as he cackled. He sipped his wine elegantly and stares among the audience, as if trying to find a meaning. He tapped the wine glass and stared among his council members. "Have You ever considered the guardian might be y/n?" He asks. The council and audience grow silent. Not once have they ever thought about y/n, but it could make sense. Y/n used to be the lover of antisepticeye. He might have passed his will to her. There are lots of evidence this could be the case.
"She must be at zardious. Along with the boys." Zachary said and looked amongst all of them. "Who would like to walk to zardious and find them?" His voice boomed. No one raised their hands. Scared to even make a sound. He sighed and turned to the council. "Quinn?" Quinn nodded and walked out of the room flying to the mountain itself and used super speed to get to the top. He got to the door itself and knocked.
"I would like to speak with y/n. Who possibly might be inside." The man bowed and welcomed him inside. Now to find y/n and ask a few questions.