finding the spy

{Blu's pov}

Me, Sandy, mercy, Jake, and Percy were getting armor from the armory as a request from Zen. I had blue armor, and powerful blue sword. I was already set and so we're the rest. We put the armor weapons in our rooms and met up with y/n who was training. I'm really concerned. She never put that sword down ever since we started training. She knows all the guardians magic but still uses the sword. She needs a break for awhile. We really did try but nothing works
I walked inside the palace and i saw anti standing at the door way looking sad and worried.
"I know war is soon but she can't work herself too much." Anti said to me. "Yeah." Was all i could say. Those were the first words he had said to me ever since he got here. "This war is gonna be deadly. And i understand she wants to work hard. But, there's a difference between working hard and working too hard." I said and he agreed. "I never thought I would have to do this but i guess ill have to." He gave me a confused look and i started to do magic in my hands. I walked up to her as she was swinging the sword. She stopped when she sa wme approaching and i put my hand in her head causing her to pass out in a deep sleep. "She will get all the rest she needs. It's nothing bad I promise." I said to anti. He nods and picks her up and takes her to her room. I went with the group and sat down with them. I'm worried that I won't be of much help. Anti walked back inside the room and sat down with us. I took some bread from the table and started to munch on the delicious piece of godly bread.
"Hey blu, i sense something here." Mercy said in a serious tone. "So do i." Anti commented. We walked around and saw a shadow. We grabbed the shadows arm and it cut my hand. I hissed and went back. I glared at the shadow and slashed at it with my sword I had recently gotten out of my room before we came here. I slashed the intruder with my blue sword and he hissed. Anti used his demon powers to hurt the being. It slashed at all of us so we attacked back. As we were attacking more angels began attacking back at the attacker. All sorts of magic started flying towards the...spy. He was Bretts spy. I glared at him and attacked him with my sword. I pushed him down and put my foot on his chest. "Why are you here?!" Anti shouted. "I was here to see if a demon had entered the hold kingdom. And report back to the council." He answered. "Well you can tell the council im here. But I'm not leaving until this war is over. And i won't be leaving without y/n. I will fight in war. And i can promise they won't survive. Go! Tell them every single detail I had kust said now!" Anti shouted to the spy. The spy nodded in fear and disappeared. "Do you really want to take that risk?!" I asked in shock. He nodded. "They won't do anything and they know I'll kill them if i dont get what I want." He hissed. I sighed at his answer and we proceeded to the main room of the palace.
"I hate to say this but i think the council won't last a second." Zen said. We nodded in agreement but the big double door had opened to reveal a male with white hair and big white wings. He smirked at looked at me.
"Hey baby bro." He said and walked to me. "What?" I asked in an annoyed tone. "I want to join you. I want to fight along side all of you. Even the guardian which I have a good guess on who that is." He said and bowed to us. "We need all the help we can get." Anti said. We saw y/n walk out of her room and looks to Jackson.
"Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked. "He wants to fight witg us in the war." Jake said. She smiled and looked to Jackson who kept bowing to her. "We need all the power we got." She said and shook his hand. "Welcome to the team, jackson." He smiled and shook her hand. "Thank you." He smiled and looked to us with a serious expression.
"Everyone! After that attack I believe the war will be very very soon. The council would want to fight within the week when they know your here anti." Jackson said.
"Lets just hope we can be more powerful."

《Councils pov》

After the council has received the need of anti being with y/n they grew angry.
"I want this war to be the next day! I want them to train one last day before they meet their doom. Tell them if we win, anti will be locked up and y/n Will be sent to hell! But if they win, anti and y/n get to stay here and be together and we will lift the law of angels and demons not being together!" Zachary ordered to the messenger. The male nodded anf left the coucils palace. The jury was shocked at his deal to the two lovers but Zachary didnt care. He wanted anti gone for good and he will do anything can to make sure of that.
Just you wait y/n and anti. Just you wait.