Part 3

I got up seeing myself locked down on an chair,
AND YES,
The same situation I faced a few days ago after that murder.
Just than the investigation room door opened.
A cop came inside and Sat in front of me.

"So Mr. Michael Ethan, why did you do that?" he asked me.

I was confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't act too innocent Ethan, I have work to do. So just accept it, Why did you choke that guard?" He asked angrily.

"Choked who? What? HOW?" I asked extremely shocked.

"Goodness gracious, Why did you tried to kill officer harry smith?" he said.

"I didn't" I said.

"Okay, Let me explain. Last night, You were panicking in your cell, You were screaming pathetically, you were hitting the iron bars with your fists and harming yourself begging to let yourself out. just then officer harry came to ask on you, he opened the cell door to calm you down, But you started getting heavy on him, You started attacking him, and when he start to sat you down you started choking his throat" he explained.

I was shocked hearing the story cause I don't remember any second of that incident I've done.

"Am still saying Please believe me, I didn't do that, neither murder that lady..." I said begging.

"okay then who did it?" he asked.

"HE DID IT" I said in as lower voice as I could.

"Okay.... Tell me, what's the matter with those red eyes?" He said tired.

"Red eyes?" I asked confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You were having red bloody eyes last night when You were panicking" he said frustrated.

"No... No, IT WAS HIM" I said whispering.

"Okay..." he said pissed off and left the room.

"Please officer, officer let me out" he said.

After few hours,
When I was sitting outside the officer's cabin still handcuffed.
My sister walked out from his cabin.

"What did you do michael?" She said while we both were walking towards the court room.
"I didn't do that. HE DID IT" I said as we continued to walk.
"Really? WHO DID IT?" She asked frustrated.
"That entity inside me" I said disgusted.
She stopped walking.
"What?" she asked confused.
"What did you just said?" she asked shocked.
I looked to my left and right.
"There.... There is an entity inside me Rosa. It's controlling me, it's making me commit crimes, It knows how to control me rosa. It's making my life hell" I Said in an low voice.
After a minute of complete silence she answered.
"You don't have any idea how mentally Ill you're sounding to me right now, You need a psychiatrist Michael, You really need one." and she continued to walk.
I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.

We entered the court.
After 4 hours in court the judge bailed me after letting rosa lend her house as evidence to assure the authorities.

I finally am free now to go home.

"Are you coming with me or going to your home?" rosa asked me.

"I'm going to my house" I said as we were driving back in her car.

"I guess you should stay with me for a few days michael, All this is happening because you're living alone." she said worried.

"god damn it, you think am mental!" I said angrily.

"I didn't say that. I just want you to be with me Michael" she said assuring me.
She insisted so much.
And I agreed.

To be continued.