Part 4

Rosa and I went to her home.
We entered her home. It was an old classic House built in 1980's. as she and her husband cannot afford a luxurious house, they bought this house from an old lady at almost half the price of its market value.

The house consist of one huge living room, three bedrooms, a huge kitchen followed by an library, a basement and an attic. Her house actually looks creepy due to it's old decor, and the constant smell coming from the basement.

We both entered her house, the smell was so strong and disgusting I felt like I will throw up.

"Why don't you do something about that smell?" I asked. I was annoyed.

"You wouldn't believe it but I cleaned that basement yesterday," She said. She was annoyed too.

As we were passing from the basement door. I felt as if someone's staring at me.

"Michael," I heard someone calling my name.
I turned to see, but no one was there.

"Did you heard that?" I asked to rosa.
Rosa gave me an confused look.

"what?" she asked.

"Someone just called my name!" I said.

"Oh that's not possible, no one's home now mike." She replied as she began walking towards the locked bedroom.

"But how is that possible, I heard someone calling my name clearly and am sure it's not my imagination"  I said assuring her.

"Mike you're just tired, you need to rest." she said getting pissed off.

We both walked towards the bedroom. She unlocked it with her key.

"How long have this been locked?" I asked.

"Since we shifted in this house." she replied.

We both entered that bedroom. It was full of spider webs, dust and Insects.

"Damn you expect me to live here" I said feeling disgusted.

"I will clean it up by tonight, you can stay in liliette's bedroom tonight" she said.

I nodded.

I had this constant feeling of being watched in her house. It was like as if someone wants me to know that they exist there.

The day passed, her husband and daughter came back, we all were having dinner.

"Michael," I heard someone again.

"What?" I said without any reason.

Rosa, her husband and her daughter looked at me confused.

"What's wrong mike?" she asked worriedly.

"No, Nothing"

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

We completed dinner. Me and liliette went to her bedroom. She slept on her bed and I slept on the couch next to the bed.

I was constantly thinking about that whole murder incident and that Prison incident. I knew that demon did all that and he's passing the blame on me.
It was 1 am of the night when I heard footsteps coming from outside it was like someone is walking from the upper floor which was absurd because Rosa's home only contain one upper floor where lilly's bedroom is, so practically the voice should not come from the upstairs.

I was scared for a moment. As I tried to catch a glimpse towards the half opened bedroom door I saw vivid shadow of somebody on the door entrance.
I was so scared I decided not to leave. But than I don't know what happened and everything got blurred in my vision. It was like I was sleep walking. I don't know where I was until I fainted.

Next Morning I woke up hearing Rosa calling my name.

"Michael, Michael what are you doing here?" she asked confused.

I woke up and looked around myself.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in the basement" she answered.

"What? How did I came here? I was sleeping in Lily's bedroom last night" I explained.

"Yeah, But I found you here this morning, were you sleep walking?" She asked.

"I think so" I replied.

I woke up and left that basement which was filled with smell of rotten meat. The smell continued to float from the basement which led to rosa immediately shut the basement door.

To be continued.