Part 5

Things were pretty absurd at her house. I was feeling very uneasy and uncomfortable whenever I came near to that basement.

One evening when I and rosa were home alone.

"What really happened that day mike?" She asked confused.

From the morning I was feeling very sick as if am going to die soon, I was feeling like something or Someone is going to attack me soon and I was irritated by that feeling.

"What?" I replied after a pause.

"Um, Mike, the time when You murdered that lady" she asked hesitating.

I was feeling as if the blood flow in my veins are going to stop.

I began sweating.

"Mikey, Why are you sweating?" she asked worriedly.

"Can I get a towel please" I requested to her.

She nodded yes and she left for her room to bring me a towel.

(Michael....)
I heard my inner self speaking.

"What is happening to me?" I screamed feeling defeated.

(Am back Michael...)
That voice began talking to me through my mind.

"urgghhh!" I screamed once again as I hold my head to get rid of the extreme headache.

(No matter how hard you try to get rid of me... I will always be here with you Michael!)
A Demonic voice said.

"No, No, No, Leave me. You're just my imagination. You're not real" I screamed.

(I am real Michael, I live inside you, Don't you know me?)
He replied.

The headache was so severe I was unable to hold myself down, I stood up and started damaging rosa's furniture.

(Do whatever you want, Am not going anywhere Michael)
He said as he laughed on me.

Rosa came in the living room, she was shocked seeing me breaking her stuff.

"Michael, Michael" she tries to calm me down.

But It was too late, the demon got hold of my body.
She forcefully turned me to face her. My eyes were red and my face turned pale white as if there's no blood present in my body.

"MICHAEL" she screamed as she got scared.

And I fall down on the floor.

Hours later when I got back to my vision, I saw myself surrounded by rosa, Her husband and a priest. They were busy talking to each others, they didn't noticed that I was awake.

"What's going on?" I asked as I tried to get up, But I failed because my wrists were chained to the bed.

"What's this for?" I asked looking at the chains and panicking.

The priest came towards me.

"Son, are you alright now?" He asked and he gazed straight in my eyes.

"Yes I am, father." this is all I could reply because I was baffled with the strange situation.

Just after he gazed in my eyes, I can see he was terrified with whatever He found out.

"What's wrong father?" rosa asked as she got worried.

Priest first gazed at me, than he gazed at rosa.

"What is it!" she asked.

"Can I please talk to you for a minute!" he said with a shivering voice.

Rosa nodded yes. She looked at me than she left with the priest.

I was still chained to the bed.

"You're gonna be fine" said her husband George.

I smiled to him and he left as well.

To be continued.