Wicked Games

(new hot Slytherin character hehe)

"Maybe Harry Potter is real and you're not."

-John Green

*+:.。  。.:+* *+:. *+:.。  。.:+* *+:.

things this chapter will include :

Drama ✔️
Hot guys ✔️
Badass girls learnin to fight back ✔️

*+:.。  。.:+* *+:.。  。.:+* *+:.。  。.:+* *+:

Jade's P.O.V

"You- you can't kill my sister, Tom." I stuttered. "I won't let you."

"And how would you stop me?" Tom's dark eyes flared with rage. "I'm losing my patience with you Jade. If you disobey me one more time then I will-"

"Look, I won't. I swear I won't."

Tom stepped closer, his tall figure looming intimidatingly over me. "You better be sure." He said lowly, "Because I'm never usually this lenient, but for you I'm making an exception just this once. Don't make me regret it."

I swallowed, "You won't."

"Good." He murmured. "I'll be keeping a close eye on you just in case." He stepped closer to me menacingly causing me to fall backwards and hit the stone wall.

"Tom." Dolohov had appeared. "Let's get out of here."

Extremely tall like Tom, but with dirty blond hair and blue/green eyes, Dolohov was hot. If he wasn't such a bastard I'd probably have fancied him.

"You're in luck, well, for now that is." Tom's mouth curved into a smirk, clearly satisfied of how scared I was before he turned and stalked off, Dolohov behind him.

Being in Slytherin drove me insane. It wasn't like the other school Houses really understood what it was like, especially the snobby Gryffindors. Everyone was basically a rude git in this House and if you didn't like it well it wasn't like you could just beg the Sorting Hat to give you a transfer. If I got to choose, I'd have been placed in Ravenclaw, at least I would've gotten a moment of peace.

I walked in the opposite direction, trying to clear my head. It was terrible the way Tom could make me suddenly feel overwhelming amounts of fear. Now I had to worry about Hermione and the fact he might kill my sister. Great. I guess I wasn't going to get a peaceful nights sleep tonight.

He was a nightmare. And absolute horror. He was supposed to be one of the cool kids. I mean ok, maybe he was extremely popular amongst his peers but I hated him so much. I dragged a hand through my long black hair. I was extremely stressed out. Not having Hermione around wasn't really helping things they somehow were getting worse. It was weird, when Hermione was around it made everything feel... manageable. As if shit around here could actually get sorted.

"Jade!"

I looked up to see my best friend Isabella Rey running toward me.